Amore on Kevin Freeman | The Boneyard

Amore on Kevin Freeman

Reaction Score
UConn Makes It Official: Hires Kimani Young For New Staff
None of Ollie’s assistants, Raphael Chillious, Dwayne Killings and Rickey Moore are expected to return. Kevin Freeman, who has been the director of basketball operations, is expected to be offered another role, perhaps in player-development/mentoring. Two from Hurley’s staff from URI, Eric Youncofski (director of operations) and Tripp Doherty (video), are expected to join him in Storrs.

Reaction Score
UConn Makes It Official: Hires Kimani Young For New Staff
None of Ollie’s assistants, Raphael Chillious, Dwayne Killings and Rickey Moore are expected to return. Kevin Freeman, who has been the director of basketball operations, is expected to be offered another role, perhaps in player-development/mentoring. Two from Hurley’s staff from URI, Eric Youncofski (director of operations) and Tripp Doherty (video), are expected to join him in Storrs.
Perfect, love KFree don't want him as an assistant.

C

Chief00

I can understand not wanting to keep coaches who were so close to Ollie, but if you’re looking for a DMV recruiter, Chillious certainly fits the bill.
Makes sense to me - Chill for DMV and West Coast rappers

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Do I smell another Fordham grad transfer point guard???

Player GP MIN PPG RPG APG SPG BPG TPG FG% FT% 3P%
Joseph Chartouny 29 35.9 12.2 5.6 4.6 3.3 0.3 2.4 .371 .697 .284

Doesn't seem like much of an improvement over AA, does it? Never seen him play but the stats suggest he's a pretty poor shooter but he's active on defense and the boards...

Reaction Score
Chill would be perfect. Dmv connection and proven recruiter but doesn't seem like Hurley has any interest

Reaction Score
I can understand not wanting to keep coaches who were so close to Ollie, but if you’re looking for a DMV recruiter, Chillious certainly fits the bill.
Hurley is old school to the core. Chill is way to new school.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind bringing chill back as a regular assistant--not associate head coach. IF he shows a willingness in interviews to get on board with Hurley's philosophy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I heard that Kfree wasn't that interested in being an assistant anyway. Preference was to be in administration. No first or even second hand knowledge though.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I heard this as well... or actually I was the one who actually posted it on the BY. #TrustTheProcess

That's probably it. Sometimes I can't remember where I find these things, twitter, Yard, beat guys...

hat tip.

Reaction Score
What about Ricky Moore?? The kid ate nails on defense, kind of bummed he is not being retained.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom