Amore: KO on Enoch, Adams, update on SCJR | The Boneyard

Amore: KO on Enoch, Adams, update on SCJR

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Clearly from Ollie's comments, the bigs we've got are gonna be the big we've got. No surprise big men signing this Spring.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
huh? I see nothing there to suggest we don't get Shonn Miller.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I think he'd be less likely to talk playing time if he expected another addition.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I think he'd be less likely to talk playing time if he expected another addition.
He talked about immediate impact with Jalen and potential that "has to turn into skill" with Enoch. Noticeably different compliments. Miller wouldn't be visiting if we didn't have a shot at him.

Reaction Score
Clearly from Ollie's comments, the bigs we've got are gonna be the big we've got. No surprise big men signing this Spring.

This is a crazy take from that short piece. NOWHERE is there any indication that he was willing to talk about that; NOWHERE is there evidence that Amore even asked the question.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
"A serviceable big man coming in his freshman year, getting to learn from Amida."

Brimah will be back

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I've about had it up to here with the narrative construing every single piece of news concerning the program (or CBB as a whole) as having something to do with Ollie's inability to recruit. If you think recruiting isn't up to par, then that's fine, but sheesh you people are obsessed.

Reaction Score
You can't say something is "clearly" the case if you have to admittedly read in a biased fashion to arrive at said conclusion, let alone to the extent you do so here.

Reaction Score
You guys are funny. Ollie can't comment on a recruit or transfer who hasn't signed, let alone visited. He wasn't allowed to comment on Jalen or Enoch until their LOIs were signed, sealed, and delivered.

Cmon now! The Boneyard, "where the unbelievable is every day reality."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky