" Amida was one of the most passionate basketball players I saw during the entire recruiting period, | The Boneyard

" Amida was one of the most passionate basketball players I saw during the entire recruiting period,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Amida was one of the most passionate basketball players I saw during the entire recruiting period, and I fell in love with his passion for the game,” Ollie said. “He showed leadership both on and off the court, and then he was the best player in the game.”
---
ollie has a man crush :) this is a page out of calhoun's summer pr moves

http://blog.ctnews.com/uconnbasketball/2013/04/22/uconn-commit-brimah-signs-letter-of-intent/
Love the guys KO has brought in. High motors all.

Reaction Score
Amida was one of the most passionate basketball players I saw during the entire recruiting period, and I fell in love with his passion for the game,” Ollie said. “He showed leadership both on and off the court, and then he was the best player in the game.”
---
ollie has a man crush :) this is a page out of calhoun's summer pr moves

http://blog.ctnews.com/uconnbasketball/2013/04/22/uconn-commit-brimah-signs-letter-of-intent/

He looks like he is a better version of Thabeet. Not quite as thick--that is for sure but better speed athleticism and hands. I dont care what ESPN 100 lists say or whatever-with Facey and Amida--we have two tremendous core frontline players who will likely stay here 3 years.

Reaction Score
Love the guys KO has brought in. High motors all.
I agree. Great character guys with high motors. 3 and 4 star kids who get it and are coachable. That is the exact recipe that fueled our initial success as a program.

Reaction Score
If he can develop into a Gorgui Dieng type by his senior year, that will be good enough for us, given the backcourt depth we have and will be recruiting in the coming years.

Reaction Score
If he can develop into a Gorgui Dieng type by his senior year, that will be good enough for us, given the backcourt depth we have and will be recruiting in the coming years.

Ya think? Dieng was one of the better big men in the entire country.

Reaction Score
I'm cautiously optimistic he'll be able to contribute somewhat this year.. he's a tall body that simply didn't have.

Reaction Score
Ya think? Dieng was one of the better big men in the entire country.

Fair enough. I meant if Brimah can become that cliched rebounding, shot-blocking, and occasionally-dunking center, we'll be in good shape.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I hope I'm wrong, but with Olander, Wolf, Nolan, and Facey likely ahead of him, I don't see Brimah getting too much time on the court this year.

Reaction Score
Read the other day he won Regionals with a high jump of 6'2" and saw this picture of him. Freakishly long:
BIf67TJCQAE3ELB.jpg:large

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My god that's a weird looking dude. That said, if you come face to face with the majority of NBA players, they all look ducked up proportionally. When you are that tall, it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom