Amida Brimah | The Boneyard

Amida Brimah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@GCRivalsGlenn: 2013 Florida center Amida Brimah picked up an offer from UConn this weekend. Wake Forest also just got involved.

Possibly a tad bit desperate for a big man.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this kid is a good looking player with tons of potential. very close to paschal. this kid makes the center from cali look like a d3 player. brimah is raw as heck but has lenght and potential. this is how KO is going to rebuild this program quickly. were going to recruit kids who are at or close to this level were on who have special qualities. the bread and butter was us recruiting speed, handling, hops and lenght and m olding those kids from specialized players in hs to all around studs in college. rip had lenght and becuase one hell of a shooter at his position. gay had lenght and could jump, now hes a top wing guy in the nba would czn score from 3 as well as driving. thabet went from a raw big guy learning the rules to a serviceable center in the nba earing million dollar checks. think about it, kid went from in a bucket at age 5 to on blondes chests at age 25. this is uconn bball and i hope we land this kid as he fits our identity.

KO has a rebuild job to do, a small one but one to do none the less and with the contract and ncaa sanctions it all equals one small but doable mess. we are not far off right now, but we also do not have depth talent wise. thats just a dam fact. i love the guys we have no and wouldn't trade them as they have shown true colors sticking with uconn, but being real from a on court perspective u have to see the lack of talent/depth issue. we really need a impact big this class that can play 30 minutes next year and go 10 and 10. thats the only way we have a monster year next year other wise we are a top 30 team next year and maybe sweet 16 if cards fall right. nothing wrong with that and its a solid year 2 for KO if so, but this is uconn and we dont aim nor celebrate that, were not pitt. the player we need as our 3rd or 4th recruit this year is rare and thats the issue. if we can land him then yea u will here me scream from miles away. but if not i rather us not reach on a kid like the snorlax from cali, stay the uconn course bring in raw potential with speed and lenght and lets get after it.

right now no doubt in my dam mind i take this kids verbal and send him a pizza and his mom flowers the minute he does it. then its on the hunt for player number 4. i would take a stud wing or big guy in a hot second. the big guy is #1 need but i'm not goinjg to act desperate on the trail. stick to our roots and uconn bball. if that means next year were we may still have a hole then so be it as the future would be bright as hell with all the kids we would have developing.

lastly, you warde manuel for ruining uconn sports. your only a couple months away from being in the same breath as hathway as far as i'm concerned.

Reaction Score
I want this kid in a Husky uniform, he has a lot of upside.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
. thabet went from a raw big guy learning the rules to a serviceable center in the nba earing million dollar checks. think about it, kid went from ****ting in a bucket at age 5 to ****ting on blondes chests at age 25. this is uconn bball.
Isn't that what we all strive for? on blondes chests? Classic stuff. Bent and twisted, but classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom