American Athletic Conference Media Day | The Boneyard

American Athletic Conference Media Day

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Will that be televised Mil?

It won't be "televevised", but it will be shown in its entirety via live stream. The link will be accessible on the AAC's home web page. They live stream it every year. You won't miss a thing buddy!! :)

The 2018 American Athletic Conference Basketball Media Day will feature extensive coverage of the event with over seven hours of live programming on the conference's digital platforms. The American's Hali Oughton anchors live coverage from the Philadelphia Airport Marriott on Monday, October 15, along with basketball insiders Andy Katz, Monica McNutt and Mike O'Donnell.

Coverage begins on Monday at 7:45 a.m., with the reveal of the men's basketball preseason poll, all-conference teams and preseason player and rookie of the year honorees. Commissioner Mike Aresco will also go live from the podium at 8 a.m. ET, for men's media day and at 11:30 a.m. ET, for women's media day.

Women's coverage begins at 11:20 a.m. ET.

Oughton will anchor both men's and women's sessions throughout the day with O'Donnell joining for the men's event and McNutt adding insight on the women's side. Both the men's and women's shows air on the American Digital Network Plus on Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It won't be "televevised", but it will be shown in its entirety via live stream. The link will be accessible on the AAC's home web page. They live stream it every year. You won't miss a thing buddy!! :)

The 2018 American Athletic Conference Basketball Media Day will feature extensive coverage of the event with over seven hours of live programming on the conference's digital platforms. The American's Hali Oughton anchors live coverage from the Philadelphia Airport Marriott on Monday, October 15, along with basketball insiders Andy Katz, Monica McNutt and Mike O'Donnell.

Coverage begins on Monday at 7:45 a.m., with the reveal of the men's basketball preseason poll, all-conference teams and preseason player and rookie of the year honorees. Commissioner Mike Aresco will also go live from the podium at 8 a.m. ET, for men's media day and at 11:30 a.m. ET, for women's media day. Women's coverage begins at 11:20 a.m. ET.

Oughton will anchor both men's and women's sessions throughout the day with O'Donnell joining for the men's event and McNutt adding insight on the women's side. Both the men's and women's shows air on the American Digital Network Plus on Facebook.
Monica McNutt was a solid player who teamed with Sugar Rogers to give UConn quite a scare in the 2011 Regional Semifinals in Philly. I think of that game as the one that Lorin Dixon won for us.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Much further out on the limb with that one. I like it a lot. :)

He's got nothing to lose OD. He's already out on a limb with me from a post written this summer. :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Monica McNutt was a solid player who teamed with Sugar Rogers to give UConn quite a scare in the 2011 Regional Semifinals in Philly. I think of that game as the one that Lorin Dixon won for us.
What a great game to watch. Her best game in a UConn uni. She was unstoppable.

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
He's got nothing to lose OD. He's already out on a limb with me from a post written this summer. :)
A limb maybe, but one of those lower ,thicker ones for sure! Wise fellow. When you climb into a tree, there is no rule that states you have to climb all the way to the top. ;)

Reaction Score
BC6D82CE-AC8A-463C-9661-84CF59210FAD.jpeg

Reaction Score
I am hoping with an improved Walker and with the addition of Williams.... that Lou will have more opportunities to do what she is good at... Making it rain! I have no doubt she will be the player of the year, both in the league as well as nationally.

I also think Williams will be Freshman of the year in both.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom