Am I the only one seeing this? | The Boneyard

Am I the only one seeing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don't know if the picture will post, but why is this happening?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
image.png

Reaction Score
That happens on my phone all the time. It'll always make some random persons avatar the background to all the frames on the page. Usually when I reload it goes back to normal. What browser are you using?

Reaction Score
Sometimes on my phone it will show someone else's avatar in the upper right corner where your profile links are, but I've never seen an avatar get pasted to the background.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
That happens on my phone all the time. It'll always make some random persons avatar the background to all the frames on the page. Usually when I reload it goes back to normal. What browser are you using?
Safari, did what you did and it went away. Thanks.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

This must be incredible if it happened to do it with Mau's avatar

Reaction Score
It's happened to me on the iPhone every now and then. Can't figure out if there's any rhyme or reason to when it happens and whose picture gets put up though.

Reaction Score
This must be incredible if it happened to do it with Mau's avatar
It's happened to me on the iPhone every now and then. Can't figure out if there's any rhyme or reason to when it happens and whose picture gets put up though.

Yea, Hehe.

The first time it happened some time ago it was with @Fishy's avatar. I thought I had entered some parallel universe where I would be bestowed with god-like forum powers. And then I realized it was nothing. Bummer.

As an aside, I can't stand Safari for iOS devices, I roll with Mercury Web Browser. It costs a couple bucks but it works pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom