Am I on the right website? | The Boneyard

Am I on the right website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's with all the Boston College University terrier chicken hawk temple hooters talk?

The UCONN Huskies are playing in a bowl game on Saturday in FL, against Marshall.

We're building momentum, and this game is YOOGE. A win gives the program its first winning season since the Edsall show left town, and the Pasqualoni and Deleone show destroyed business.

Diaco - and his staff have developed players they inherited, recruited well, and produced all-conference performers, and built a team. We're recruiting with an effective plan and purpose, and doing it successfully, and I'm sure that higher ups at UCONN are taking notes on what works for UCONN in that regard so in the distant future, when we need another coach to walk the sideline of the newly named DIACO PAWSARF Field, we don't get another retread disaster during some distant coaching silly season.

All I want for christmas is to knock Marshall's 2 front teeth out. And a winning season.

duck BCU and Temple too.

Reaction Score
Hey, it's the Holiday Season man! BC folks need a place to go so we take them in. What else are they going to do this bowl season?

Reaction Score
Hey, it's the Holiday Season man! BC folks need a place to go so we take them in. What else are they going to do this bowl season?

Just want to be clear on how things stand.

Reaction Score
What's with all the Boston College University terrier chicken hawk temple hooters talk?

The UCONN Huskies are playing in a bowl game on Saturday in FL, against Marshall.

We're building momentum, and this game is YOOGE. A win gives the program its first winning season since the Edsall show left town, and the Pasqualoni and Deleone show destroyed business.

Diaco - and his staff have developed players they inherited, recruited well, and produced all-conference performers, and built a team. We're recruiting with an effective plan and purpose, and doing it successfully, and I'm sure that higher ups at UCONN are taking notes on what works for UCONN in that regard so in the distant future, when we need another coach to walk the sideline of the newly named DIACO PAWSARF Field, we don't get another retread disaster during some distant coaching silly season.

All I want for christmas is to knock Marshall's 2 front teeth out. And a winning season.

duck BCU and Temple too.
well said. we are building and the program is on the upswing!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
All due respect, Carl, but I'm gonna pull a Dennis & Callahan here. What would you like to talk about?

Quick background...Every so often, John, Gerry, and Kirk on WEEI's morning show (happens on the midday show as well) go of on a non-pro sports tangent that can go on for what seems like the entire morning. Typically it is something political. Sometimes it's a non-sports story loosely tied to a Boston team. Inevitably someone calls in and tries to lay into them by demanding they quit the digression and start talking about sports again. To which they always reply with, "What would you like to talk about?" Inevitably whatever the caller wants to talk about was already hashed and rehashed ad nausium in earlier segments or even days leading up to the present. Is it a move? yeah, kind of. Is it effective? Yup. related, why would someone stay on hold for 45 minutes or longer to tell the hosts how to run their show and not be prepared to talk about something?

So again, what relevant topic does not already have a thread?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
All due respect, Carl, but I'm gonna pull a Dennis & Callahan here. What would you like to talk about?

Quick background...Every so often, John, Gerry, and Kirk on WEEI's morning show (happens on the midday show as well) go of on a non-pro sports tangent that can go on for what seems like the entire morning. Typically it is something political. Sometimes it's a non-sports story loosely tied to a Boston team. Inevitably someone calls in and tries to lay into them by demanding they quit the digression and start talking about sports again. To which they always reply with, "What would you like to talk about?" Inevitably whatever the caller wants to talk about was already hashed and rehashed ad nausium in earlier segments or even days leading up to the present.

So again, what relevant topic does not already have a thread?

I could start a thread on this weird thing I have growing on my toenail.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Well, for starters the BC fans can go to Frank Pepe's Pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom