Am I Crazy? | The Boneyard

Am I Crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CUC0VKrWoAEb87_.png:large

Reaction Score
Haha was surprised to see us as one of the listed games. I like Gibbs/Miller and possibly Jalen.

Reaction Score
They don't have a rule about requiring multiple games in one lineup?

Reaction Score
Nope, but I don't think picking all one team is a good strategy to actually winning

Ah, I know they had it for like, MLB, but I also know they have different rules for each sport.

Reaction Score
Haha was surprised to see us as one of the listed games. I like Gibbs/Miller and possibly Jalen.

Thinking of UConn guys going DHam, Purv, Miller, and Nolan. Nolan is the minimum, so hoping he can grab me a few points

Reaction Score
Kinda eerie to me that sites like this can use college players to promote "online gambling" but college players don't get some kind of revenue. Not looking for an argument cause I know that can go all day, just my opinion

Reaction Score
Kinda eerie to me that sites like this can use college players to promote "online gambling" but college players don't get some kind of revenue. Not looking for an argument cause I know that can go all day, just my opinion

Someone makes a topic every time our national championship odds change in Vegas... >_>

Reaction Score
As has been stated on other BY threads, seek a professional diagnosis rather than our medical advise. But I can comment on you team. I like it!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

It's a case study in the speed 0f criminals versus the speed of the justice system.

Reaction Score
I was curious how college sports worked on DraftKings given the sheer number of games each week. Pretty cool that we're one of the selected games today, and on top of that, that Hamilton is the most expensive player available, even with a bunch of other powerhouse teams playing tonight.

That said, I could never bring myself to bet on UConn like this. Fantasy makes you root for players over teams, and UConn basketball is the only team left for me where my rooting interests are pure.

How you drafted your team avoids the problem of rooting for just specific players, but to answer your question, yes, you're crazy. Either that, or you enjoy throwing away money. Even if we play like we did against Maine, a stack that heavy on one game is sure to be beaten by a more diversified lineup, as your team's ceiling is severely capped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom