Am I crazy or what? | The Boneyard

Am I crazy or what?

Reaction Score
The Rent's a beautiful stadium, so you're not crazy... Even more important is where your focus is (on the brewery)...

Reaction Score
will never forget the 2013 game there - empty stadium - group of 20ish of us + Dale stuck around for the second half down big - screamed our hearts out and was rewarded with an incredible comeback - team came over and high fived us all after that W

Reaction Score
will never forget the 2013 game there - empty stadium - group of 20ish of us + Dale stuck around for the second half down big - screamed our hearts out and was rewarded with an incredible comeback - team came over and high fived us all after that W

Wouldn’t Dale be considered part of the group?

Reaction Score
I just experienced a new phenomena. ktuck’s post had an ad in it. His handle appeared, then an ad for an online degree program, then his post. Very confusing. Hopefully, it was a glitch.

Reaction Score
I just experienced a new phenomena. ktuck’s post had an ad in it. His handle appeared, then an ad for an online degree program, then his post. Very confusing. Hopefully, it was a glitch.
glitch, all day long

Reaction Score
I would go except I have a family obligation (I can still watch on TV). But I have gone to our away game at Philly multiple times. Great Italian restaurants, lots to do, you can virtually pick your seat at the Linc as there are tens of thousands of empty seats, if you have never visited Independence Hall it is your duty as an American.

Last edited:

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
My sister lives in Philly and loves it, except for the fans. She took her 10 year old son to a Phillies game about 8 years ago. They were wearing NY Mets caps (we’re from NY). They were almost beaten to death. Some good Samaritans stepped in at the last minute to protect them.

Reaction Score
Was a fantastic game. Scored right before the end of the half and came back strong in second half. Wrist in his short sleeves running up and down the sideline.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'm getting a lot of that on my phone now. For a second I try to figure out what the poster's point is before realizing it is a random ad.

Reaction Score
You’re on the boneyard and still a fan of UConn football after a miserable decade and you ask, am I crazy?

Reaction Score
You’re on the boneyard and still a fan of UConn football after a miserable decade and you ask, am I crazy?
Variant A is: Don't I have better things to do with my time? Maybe take up reading again?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom