Am I a pessimist? | The Boneyard

Am I a pessimist?

M

Milesbran30

Am I pessimistic in my thinking about the talent Uconn will be able to recruit in this conference?

M

Milesbran30

I don't know, you haven't told us your thinking...

But the 2016 class was top 10 and 2017 is top 25 and has a chance to rise if a kid like Sid Wilson commits. So it's hard to ask for much more.

Your right on that note..would definitely love to see more talented bigs..N get back to leading the nation in shot blocking. .

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Am I pessimistic in my thinking about the talent Uconn will be able to recruit in this conference?
Wow
A new topic!!!
We've never touched on this one before
NEXT.......................

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
I think we can recruit really good winning talent, but we have to identify talent and then pursue talent that we have a legit shot at recruiting. The players are out there.
Ask Mulder.

Reaction Score
Our recruiting has been just as good under Ollie as it was under Calhoun. He's pretty much gotten his top target every year, just waiting for him to break through on one of these top 10 kids. Thing that drives me nuts is he would be right there with Self and Sean Miller and more than likely up there with K and Cal if we were in a major conference.

Reaction Score
Our recruiting has been just as good under Ollie as it was under Calhoun. He's pretty much gotten his top target every year, just waiting for him to break through on one of these top 10 kids. Thing that drives me nuts is he would be right there with Self and Sean Miller and more than likely up there with K and Cal if we were in a major conference.
No way this is true and I don't care what number our classes are ranked. Calhoun held his own and dominated an OBE tough conference. So the only difference here is that KO doesn't know how to coach up the talent? Please.

Reaction Score
No way this is true and I don't care what number our classes are ranked. Calhoun held his own and dominated an OBE tough conference. So the only difference here is that KO doesn't know how to coach up the talent? Please.
This years class was one of the best classes we've ever had. DHam was his #1 target he got him, Jalen was his #1 target he got him, Alterique was his #1 target he got him. If you're trying to compare Ollie as a coach to Calhoun as a coach you're foolish. Calhoun is one of the top 5 coaches to ever coach the sport. Ollie certainly isn't at his level yet and the odds are he never will be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom