Alumni in Attendance at SC Game | The Boneyard

Alumni in Attendance at SC Game

Reaction Score
So many alumni gathered for this game! Great love and support for the program and the current team! So what is the complete list? People I saw on TV, and names I heard, were:

Tina Charles
Maya Moore
Caroline Doty
Ashley Battle!
Bria Hartley (and baby!)
Sue Bird
Morgan Tuck
Brianna Stewart

Is this correct? Did I miss anyone?

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
So many alumni gathered for this game! Great love and support for the program and the current team! So what is the complete list? People I saw on TV, and names I heard, were:

Tina Charles
Maya Moore
Caroline Doty
Ashley Battle!
Bria Hartley (and baby!)
Sue Bird
Morgan Tuck
Brianna Stewart

Is this correct? Did I miss anyone?

Add Meghan C, Ashja, Maria, Kalana

Reaction Score
Record was in last year's NC game.
But I am so happy to see all those former UConn players.
GO UConn for another NC ...

psconn

Reaction Score
In the middle of an interview last night, Gabby got all excited and pointed to someone off camera saying "that's my cousin Ashley Battle!!"

I don' t recall hearing of this connection before. Was this info out there and I just missed it? Seems like stellar defense is a family trait. :)

Reaction Score
Seeing the "alumnae" at the game, (Bird, Moore, Stewart and Tuck among others), I couldn't help but wonder how many potential recruits that were watching this game said to themselves there must be something special about UCONN tradition and I want to be part of it!

psconn

Reaction Score
Who is that all the way over to the left next to Morgan? Looks familiar but I can't come up with a name.

12436479.jpeg

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Meg Culmo was there as well.

Question: Ashley Battle and Gabby Williams are related?? How did I not know this??

Reaction Score

Question: Ashley Battle and Gabby Williams are related?? How did I not know this??
If we count Meghan, who was there doing her job, then we also have to count Shea. So that brings the total number of alumnae present to thirteen. Quite a showing.
Would be fun to see those thirteen suit up and scrimmage with the team!

psconn

Reaction Score

Meghan C. was already named... and I'm glad I wasn't the last to know about this relationship across UConn generations.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Seeing the "alumnae" at the game, (Bird, Moore, Stewart and Tuck among others), I couldn't help but wonder how many potential recruits that were watching this game said to themselves there must be something special about UCONN tradition and I want to be part of it!
Yesterday was like an all day infomercial for UConn women's basketball. I'm sure our friends on the Summitt were doing a slow burn. :D

Reaction Score
In the middle of an interview last night, Gabby got all excited and pointed to someone off camera saying "that's my cousin Ashley Battle!!"

I don' t recall hearing of this connection before. Was this info out there and I just missed it? Seems like stellar defense is a family trait. :)
I thought Gabby was kidding about the "cousin" part

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The pic looks almost like a WNBA All-Star team. :D

Does anyone think that Chloe Pavlech isn't thrilled about her job choice?

Reaction Score
If we count Meghan, who was there doing her job, then we also have to count Shea. So that brings the total number of alumnae present to thirteen. Quite a showing.
Would be fun to see those thirteen suit up and scrimmage with the team!

I believe some young lady name of Lobo was also there working. She may have just been a role player at UConn, so maybe we don't count her..........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom