Alternative Football Plan | The Boneyard

Alternative Football Plan

Reaction Score
Just wondering here. If/when season is cancelled I still believe the players need to put pads on at some point and compete. Wondering if it’s possible to have a Fall camp that culminates into a few live scrimmages at The Rent?

If other schools decide to do that in the fall within the state perhaps there can be a couple of live scrimmages with CCSU/Sacred Heart, etc? Not sexy at all but I can’t imagine these kids just train for a year and half with no live bullets?

This will also give the newcomers some opportunities to compete and for the staff to see what they’ve signed. And also for fans to see what the team looks like.

If someone has already posted a similar thought my apologies

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Yeah I think that is an excellent idea. Hopefully the NCAA creates some rules to allow for regular practices and a few scrimmage games for schools that opt out of playing a regular fall season. This seems like a must have really.

Reaction Score
Just cancel the season and stop with all the hybrids. CCSU, Sacred Heart, scrimmages . . . please just leave it to heal in peace.
Agree but is that a typo? Did you not mean please just leave it to hell in peace? ;)

Reaction Score
Man that brought back some memories of the 60's. Was a lot of fun and spent hours playing. Took longer to get everything set up than a play would run. Kind of a really silly concept with uncontrollable players, but it was the best we had. Yes, I am in my late 60's still love my football.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I still have mine. 12 NFL teams. Used to play full blown seasons. A friend of mine had every team.
My dad threw mine out. :( This was the one I had:
1595339513381.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom