Alterique’s Mood | The Boneyard

Alterique’s Mood

Reaction Score

It doesn’t mean much but it’s just great to see him being positive and pumped after going through so much the past few years.

This will be his first full offseason without health issues. I expect him to have a monster year and UConn will need him to play at an all-American type of level.

Reaction Score
AG's first year as undisputed leader of this team; that right there is a big deal. The chemistry on this team will be solid. AG is the single most important player for this team to contend this season and his whole floor game has to be exceptional for UConn to consistently win. I am sure he and Hurley will see eye to eye on how to run this team. Cannot wait to see the new look this team will have in year year two of Hurley's tenure.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, from what I observed, his attitude has always been great. It’s just been that he’s been injured.

It’s not about his attitude. He has been a class act off and on the court. Hurley has said he wished all the players carried themselves like Alterique.

It’s the fact that he is excited, whether about how the team is progressing or how he himself is progressing, that should get all UConn fans excited about the upcoming year.

He is the captain of this team now and if he is telling the public he is pumped about basketball then I am confident he has a good reason to be excited, especially when it’s several months before the start of the season.

C

Chief00

It’s not about his attitude. He has been a class act off and on the court. Hurley has said he wished all the players carried themselves like Alterique.

It’s the fact that he is excited, whether about how the team is progressing or how he himself is progressing, that should get all UConn fans excited about the upcoming year.

He is the captain of this team now and if he is telling the public he is pumped about basketball then I am confident he has a good reason to be excited, especially when it’s several months before the start of the season.

So all that isn’t “attitude”? Isn’t that how “one carries himself”? It’s amazing how words are sliced and diced on the BY.
Best Regards,
Chief

Reaction Score
A healthy 'Rique i could very well see making a jump similar to Shabazz sophomore season-junior season. Should be all conference caliber with no doubt

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, from what I observed, his attitude has always been great. It’s just been that he’s been injured.
He’s had the best combination of attitude, work ethic and natural leadership skills of any player since Shabazz.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Healthy AG, less minutes and more options. The ingredients for him to have a big season are there.

Reaction Score
So all that isn’t “attitude”? Isn’t that how “one carries himself”? It’s amazing how words are sliced and diced on the BY.
Best Regards,
Chief

You complaining about people slicing and dicing while you literally are doing that in your response is why you are the Chief.

Reaction Score
God. Just give me one healthy, full year so I can see how good u can be AG. I don’t think it’s out of question , if everything falls right, for him to be all American or at least first team all conference

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Very excited to see a full healthy AG (hopefully) get a full offseason and a fresh start.
Once he tightens up his decision making and plays within the flow of the game, he will be a force.
It would be nice if he could develop more of a midrange game and the ability to create space from the defender.

Reaction Score
With his quickness, other scoring threats to keep defenses honest and a 5-10 ft money pull up jumper he will be unguardable

Reaction Score
I think working with a new staff and especially Sal will put him in a much better position in regards to overall strength and conditioning. As he goes, the Huskies will go.

Reaction Score
With his quickness, other scoring threats to keep defenses honest and a 5-10 ft money pull up jumper he will be unguardable
He needs to learn to knock down floaters in the lane as opposed to burying himself at the rim as often as he does. If he can do that consistently he could average 15 or so ppg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom