Alright, which one of you guys wrote this? | The Boneyard

Alright, which one of you guys wrote this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wish it quoted Gene D on why UConn wasn't selected by the ACC. It doesn't seem to be mainstream knowledge that BC blocked us.

Reaction Score
I see a few semi-colons an appropriate uses of ellipses ("..."). It could have been me.

But, alas, it was not. You cannot squirm & hate enough though on the Gene DeFilippo & Daryl Gross self-aggrandizement in their actions towards us. Find a special hell for them ... when they realize that pinky little Privates have smallish markets here in the Northeast versus what might be an expansive UConn.

Reaction Score
I wish it quoted Gene D on why UConn wasn't selected by the ACC. It doesn't seem to be mainstream knowledge that BC blocked us.
It's getting there.

Reaction Score
I figured out who wrote it. It was Fishy!

"....which left Cincinnati, Connecticut and USF with no name, no home, no media deal and a motley crew of teams collected from the Island of Misfit Toys..."

Reaction Score
you UConn guys have got to get over this. BC has no clout in the ACC they couldn't block an Andy Katz layup attempt. Sure they may have gotten up in an ACC meeting and said "No UConn" but when they did UNC looked up at FSU and said "did you just hear something?" Gene D or whoever can spout quotes all he wants, that doesn't mean he's the reason any outcome happened.

Reaction Score
you UConn guys have got to get over this. BC has no clout in the ACC they couldn't block an Andy Katz layup attempt. Sure they may have gotten up in an ACC meeting and said "No UConn" but when they did UNC looked up at FSU and said "did you just hear something?" Gene D or whoever can spout quotes all he wants, that doesn't mean he's the reason any outcome happened.

It only took 4 no votes to keep us out of the ACC as I understand it. BC's vote was and is very valuable. It is also said that Cuse was lobbying against us although they had no vote yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom