Already filled out my brackets!! | The Boneyard

Already filled out my brackets!!

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I think we should create a BoneYard Group...

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
Okay went ahead and created a group and listed it private.. If anyone else want to participate in the group I will share the password info etc..

Reaction Score
I posted mine in fans of UCONN, but please make yours public so we can see how we do as a group!

Reaction Score
There is a BoneYard group. Search groups for The-Boneyard.com Not sure who started it, but I've had my bracket posted there for the past few years.

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
There is a BoneYard group. Search groups for The-Boneyard.com Not sure who started it, but I've had my bracket posted there for the past few years.
Okay thanks , no sense in duplicating efforts here then..
I will just join that one

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
I posted mine in fans of UCONN, but please make yours public so we can see how we do as a group!
There is a BoneYard group. Search groups for The-Boneyard.com, I'm deleting the one I created

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe we can merge with the Breanna Stewart selection thread? I put my bracket there.

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
Maybe we can merge with the Breanna Stewart selection thread? I put my bracket there.
You can submit your selections to as many groups as you like.. I'm currently in two groups

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
Filled mine out on Boneyard. After Coach Geno's comments about West Virginia, I'm betting on that team going far.
I will go out on a limb to say this, "A good few Teams that use to play in the Former Big East will go deep into the Tournament and one of them will win it All!!" :cool:

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
I'm in three. Breanna Stewart's, The Boneyard's, and ESPNW's own group. I'm feelin' good about winning lots of cars, trips to Europe, and other stuff.
That makes two of us, good luck to you..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom