Alpha Dog, Elite Talent and Chemistry | The Boneyard

Alpha Dog, Elite Talent and Chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

If KO is on the same page as Chief I think we are looking at a potentially undefeated season.

Thanks but some teaching is in order - The goal is not to have an undefeated season but rather to peak at the right time and win Championships. I hope that helps.

Reaction Score
I remember some time ago, there was a discussion on the WFAN radio about who is the go to guy for in a BB game. Mike and the Mad Dog (long ago) concluded that a team cannot win championship if they do not have a go to guy who can knock down that last second shot. So I am with Chief here. On this team it's hard to tell. We will see I guess.
By the way Chief, I got to ask, do you ever sleep? Noticed some of your posts were at 3AM. LOL.

C

Chief00

I remember some time ago, there was a discussion on the WFAN radio about who is the go to guy for in a BB game. Mike and the Mad Dog (long ago) concluded that a team cannot win championship if they do not have a go to guy who can knock down that last second shot. So I am with Chief here. On this team it's hard to tell. We will see I guess.
By the way Chief, I got to ask, do you ever sleep? Noticed some of your posts were at 3AM. LOL.

I usually go to bed fairly early now then wake up at some point and go back to sleep and get up by 6am. It is what it is - I think I do get at least one 4 hour sleep cycle but the other one happens only sometimes.
Occasionally, I go out or when I travel - then disregard all of the above.

Reaction Score
Alpha Dog to me means All American (not so much last shots, but important shots). We have never won a Championship ever without one.

C

Chief00

Gibbs will be the alpha dog - Hamilton the star - Adams the star in waiting.

In Ollue's system it's generally a guy who handles the ball.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
In Ollue's system it's generally a guy who handles the ball.

Perhaps. But as long as Ollie has had a system, the primary ball handler has also been his best shooter and a natural alpha. Is that his system, or is more a factor the personnel he inherited? I would not be at all surprised if either Hamilton or Purvis is the a-dog this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom