all uconn fans must act on this-powerball | The Boneyard

all uconn fans must act on this-powerball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the powerball is up to 500mil(did i just hear that right?) and i think its picked 2moro night. its every fans duty to go get a ticket(s) 2day or 2moro. if we can make a move to a beter conf, then our luck comes in 3's and we have 2 good things still coming. if a person from ct who is a uconn fan wins this dam thing, this state may change for ever. i'm going to one less bball game this winter and buying a strip of picks. if i hit it, the bball facility, expanding the rent and a puck barn are only the tip of the iceberg. mark my words and luck.

HFD's Kitty

Reaction Score
It's cheaper to just hand a $500,000 check made out to CASH to each of the B1G's presidents.

Then you know you're getting in.

Just sayin'...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
It's cheaper to just hand a $500,000 check made out to CASH to each of the B1G's presidents.

Just sayin'...

if i win, i will buy us a spot in the b10. how about that?

Reaction Score

Just sayin'...

Too bad Governor Rowland isn't running each Big Ten state. Then we wouldn't have to worry about whether the bribes got accepted.

Reaction Score
Too bad Governor Rowland isn't running each Big Ten state. Then we wouldn't have to worry about whether the bribes got accepted.

boo, we have the cesspool for politics and don't get me started on how much tax payers will be paying to keep 200 jobs in CT

Reaction Score
boo, we have the cesspool for politics and don't get me started on how much tax payers will be paying to keep 200 jobs in CT

That's my bad. It did not occur to me that it would be viewed as partisan to point out that an ex-Governor was convicted of a felony and sent to prison for graft. What is the spin on that I'm supposed to realize is the "other side?"

Reaction Score
That's my bad. It did not occur to me that it would be viewed as partisan to point out that an ex-Governor was convicted of a felony and sent to prison for graft. What is the spin on that I'm supposed to realize is the "other side?"

regardless, the man did his time, I'm not getting preachy, but I'm sure there are many politicians and even even lawyers make shady back room deals. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
regardless, the man did his time, I'm not getting preachy, but I'm sure there are many politicians and even even lawyers make shady back room deals. :rolleyes:

I'm truly having a problem following you here. The fact that a convict serves his prison sentence means we're not supposed to talk about the crime he committed that got him convicted?

Reaction Score
I'm truly having a problem following you here. The fact that a convict serves his prison sentence means we're not supposed to talk about the crime he committed that got him convicted?

I have a problem with you calling out rowland for something that many other politicians do and dont get caught, you make it seem as if malloy is a choir boy.

Reaction Score
I have a problem with you calling out rowland for something that many other politicians do and dont get caught, you make it seem as if malloy is a choir boy.

You are delusionally partisan. I did not mention Malloy in my post. Rowland is a convict whether Malloy has committed crimes for which he hasn't been caught or not and whether Malloy is a good Governor or not. Saying John Rowland is a convict in the course of a discussion about bribing governors of other states is an appropriate joke. It is not a partisan attack.

Seriously, you need to figure out that not every statement ever made about a Republican is an attack on the Republican party or conservative ideas. If I want to attack the Republican Party, I am perfectly capable of doing so.

Reaction Score
Now back to our regularly scheduled program. I'd buy out every suite at the Rent for BYers only. Of course I'd donate boat load and have a permenant field pass.

Reaction Score
You are delusionally partisan. I did not mention Malloy in my post. Rowland is a convict whether Malloy has committed crimes for which he hasn't been caught or not and whether Malloy is a good Governor or not. Saying John Rowland is a convict in the course of a discussion about bribing governors of other states is an appropriate joke. It is not a partisan attack.

Seriously, you need to figure out that not every statement ever made about a Republican is an attack on the Republican party or conservative ideas. If I want to attack the Republican Party, I am perfectly capable of doing so.

BL, most conservatives have moved past rowlands past discretions, the fact that you went there tells me a bit about your politics.

Reaction Score
BL, most conservatives have moved past rowlands past discretions, the fact that you went there tells me a bit about your politics.

Good god. The conversation was about Nutmeggers bribing state officials. You don't see the relevance?

If we lived in NJ, the joke would have been about the Democratic governor who lied to get his lover on the payroIl. I hate to break it to you, but I could have made that joke without being a Republican. It tells you nothing about my politics. We have, however, learned about yours.

Reaction Score
Good god. The conversation was about Nutmeggers bribing state officials. You don't see the relevance?

If we lived in NJ, the joke would have been about the Democratic governor who lied to get his lover on the payroIl. I hate to break it to you, but I could have made that joke without being a Republican. It tells you nothing about my politics. We have, however, learned about yours.

okay bl you can have the last word

Reaction Score
Calling Rowland a thief makes you a democrat about as much as calling Charles Rangel a thief makes you a Republican. They're both pretty much undisputed facts and have nothing to do with political affiliation. It's unfortunate some people can't accept warranted criticism of fellow party members, it makes you look like a drone. Bribery came up and it was a well timed, relevant joke, or at least it was until it was turned into a bicker-fest.

BAck on topic, if I win the powerball we'll all find out how much it costs for Waylon to admit he's wrong about something.

Reaction Score

Nowhere here is party affiliation or political ideology mentioned. He is a convicted felon whether bec likes it or not. Also addressing him as Gov. Is disrespectful to the sitting Gov regardless of what party THAT future convicted felon might be in. Sheesh.
End rant.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
just go buy some tickets all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
just go buy some ****ing tickets all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if we're going to do that would you use the powers that we are all now acknowledging and respecting and give us some of the winning numbers please?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pick b10 schools, then find out which number each was created. like uconn 1946 for example so 46 (yes i know)

Reaction Score
Hate to break it to you Biz, but Rowland would be the most honest politian in NJ, excluding our govenor, of course.

We could certainly find northeastern mayors who would put his corruption to shame. From both parties.

I'm still floored that someone can view that as partisan. I guess it's the Foxnews -- MSMBC bs that just because someone states something there is automatically another side to it. What a dumb world.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If I win the Powerball (I bought two quick picks...which I never do), I am going to immediately expand the Rent to 65,000 seats and put in two kick ass HD scoreboards, finish off the funding for the basketball practice facility, and buy a hell of alot of tacos. Note: I like tacos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom