All time matchup | The Boneyard

All time matchup

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Tamika Catchings, Kellie Harper, Chamique Holdsclaw, Kara Lawson and Candace Parker.

Sue Bird, Maya Moore, Rebecca Lobo, Breanna Stewart and Diana Taurasi.

Oh man, UConn's squad would have obliterated TN except I would have Tina Charles over Rebecca Lobo

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Kellie Harper can't be Tennessee's 2nd-best guard ever, can she? Michelle Marciniak, maybe?

Anyway, as it stands, while the frontcourts aren't too far apart, there's a massive difference in the backcourts.

Reaction Score
What's great is that our 2nd and 3rd starting fives would beat most team's first starting five of all time.

The Tennessee all time starting five is pretty good. However, this is how good UCONN has been and is the gold standard. Our second/third/fourth starting five of all time of would also give the aforementioned Tennessee greatest 5 a run for their money.

Tina/Wolters/Dolson
Swin/Bascom/G Williams
Svet/Sales/KML
Mojeff/rizzotti/montgomery
Pheesa/KLS/Shea

Reaction Score

Dawn is losing touch with reality. First she claims a national championship, now she thinks that South Carolina's all-time team would beat the Vol's best? I need some of what she has been drinking.

Reaction Score
Tamika Catchings, Kellie Harper, Chamique Holdsclaw, Kara Lawson and Candace Parker.

Sue Bird, Maya Moore, Rebecca Lobo, Breanna Stewart and Diana Taurasi.

Oh man, UConn's squad would have obliterated TN except I would have Tina Charles over Rebecca Lobo
Agreed. No disrespect to Rebecca but Charles was a post player and a better fit for that team since the Tennessee team they are hypothetically playing has 3 great front court players inclusive of Parker. It wouldn't matter in the end though because the UCONN team has the best 3 guard combo in the history of women's basketball. It would be a really long night for Lawson and Harper.

Reaction Score
Bird-1

DT-2

Maya-3

Stewart-4

Charles-5

No contest and I won't even bother with the bench.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Dawn is losing touch with reality. First she claims a national championship, now she thinks that South Carolina's all-time team would beat the Vol's best? I need some of what she has been drinking.
Maybe it ain't liquid she's high on. It sounds like something hallucinatory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom