All star game | The Boneyard

All star game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Enjoying the all star game, but kinda wishing Griner was playing so
I could see a dunk.

Reaction Score
Wow. I was sure there'd be a thread. I saw so much I wanted to talk about, but I didn't turn on my computer until now.

UConn alumnae got lots of applause during the introductions, and the biggest hand was for Diana.

You might see a dunk yet, Katie. Parker can dunk, Tina can dunk, we might have some surprises, too. Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
True. It's already been an entertaining first half.
I'm glad I can watch. Things have been difficult lately and watching the game I love always cheers me up.
And EDD and Griner are young, should have many more chances to play all star games. :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
is there a place to see the stats from the game? i checked at WNBA.com and there's a score, but no hyperlink to live stats for the game...

Reaction Score
Walk away from the tv for 2 minutes come back and there's a one point difference instead of eight. ;)

Reaction Score
Wow. I was sure there'd be a thread. I saw so much I wanted to talk about, but I didn't turn on my computer until now.

UConn alumnae got lots of applause during the introductions, and the biggest hand was for Diana.

You might see a dunk yet, Katie. Parker can dunk, Tina can dunk, we might have some surprises, too. Stay tuned.
Sylvia Fowles dunks too

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Sylvia Fowles dunks too

When? Other thank Parker which other current player has dunked in a WNBA game? There is a big difference in dunking in practice and actually doing it in a game.

Reaction Score
When? Other thank Parker which other current player has dunked in a WNBA game? There is a big difference in dunking in practice and actually doing it in a game.
In the WNBA just Parker Lisa Leslie and Griner I believe.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
In the WNBA just Parker Lisa Leslie and Griner I believe.

Fowles in 2009 WNBA All Stargame and Michelle Snow - 2006 WNBA All Star Game. And yes Fowles also dunked in the 2009 Euro all star game.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Fowles in 2009 WNBA All Stargame and Michelle Snow - 2006 WNBA All Star Game. And yes Fowles also dunked in the 2009 Euro all star game.

Fowles' dunk in the WNBA all-star game was embarrassing for women's basketball. All of the players cleared the lane, threw her the ball and then let her go in to dunk. I'm sorry but I don't consider that a dunk in a game, because in a game you are actually guarded.

Reaction Score
Griner's dunks actually have force and are downright impressive to watch.
Her dunk against Georgia Tech last year is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom