All Session Tickets | The Boneyard

All Session Tickets

Reaction Score
Question for those with all session tickets. If I was to purchase these am I able to sell tickets for individual sessions? or is it basically provided as one single ticket for everything.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Question for those with all session tickets. If I was to purchase these am I able to sell tickets for individual sessions? or is it basically provided as one single ticket for everything.
Broken up in to: Wednesday triple header, Thursday afternoon double, Thursday evening double, Friday double, Saturday championship.

I sold my tickets for todays session and am selling mine for tomorrow’s noon doubleheader.

Reaction Score
Has anyone ever bought tickets off of someone in-person without using cash (paper money)? I ask because I don't have tickets for Saturday, and if we win tonight and tomorrow, I'll be in the market for Championship tickets. If that happens, I will presumably be shoulder-to-shoulder with people on the way out of the arena with tickets they won't be using. Since I don't carry much cash, I am wondering how the logistics might work if I want to buy tickets off such a person. (Venmo? Paypal? Issues with ticket transfer (if tickets are electronic)?)

Any advice from experience would be appreciated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco
Top Bottom