All of our recruits cleared to play? | The Boneyard

All of our recruits cleared to play?

Reaction Score
Been away and don't find answer by checking old threads. I think Westbrook was the major unknown re eligibility for this season. Is there a clear outcome yet? Thank you.

Reaction Score
Been away and don't find answer by checking old threads. I think Westbrook was the major unknown re eligibility for this season. Is there a clear outcome yet? Thank you.
No

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Now that that's out of the way, who wants to start this week's "what channel will UConn be on this season?" topic?

We also need to figure out who the 5th starter will be. Liv will be the 4th.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score

I think the better question is who will be the fifth starter in 2020. Does one of the seniors get the fifth spot this year? Will it be an underclassmen? Does Paige walk into a starting spot?

Better get that conversation started. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I think the better question is who will be the fifth starter in 2020. Does one of the seniors get the fifth spot this year? Will it be an underclassmen? Does Paige walk into a starting spot?

1. Bueckers
2. Williams
3. Westbrook
4. Walker
5. Nelson-Ododa

Reaction Score
Followed by this week's "who is going to be the fifth starter?" topic...
@winlots ===A GOOD GUY---stated he has been away and didn't want to waste 3 days sifting through all the threads--so he asked the question we all want to know the answer to:: Are all Cleared to play? Those of us who have nothing better to do know the answer NO. So, please as nicely as I can ask---please understand what he was asking. Thank you

Reaction Score
Well, if I have a choice; my starting 5 for this season is: Steff, Dt, Sue, Moriah, Tina.
If I must use those on the rosters : ONO, Danger, CW, Ania, Westbrook (hey, I eat Ice cream for lunch, what can I say?)

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Well, if I have a choice; my starting 5 for this season is: Steff, Dt, Sue, Moriah, Tina.
If I must use those on the rosters : ONO, Danger, CW, Ania, Westbrook (hey, I eat Ice cream for lunch, what can I say?)

You're benching MW? Daaaaaaaang.

Reaction Score
ONO is the first starter make no mistake. The real question is who is the 6th (the one Geno knows will do the job), 7th, and 8th (backups really important positions)

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
1. Bueckers
2. Williams
3. Westbrook
4. Walker
5. Nelson-Ododa

So if Westbrook is ineligible this year and AM or AG earns the fifth starting position, you think she'll head right to the bench when PB shows up?

Reaction Score
So if Westbrook is ineligible this year and AM or AG earns the fifth starting position, you think she'll head right to the bench when PB shows up?

Yes

Last edited:
Reaction Score

This ain't happening!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

@winlots ===A GOOD GUY---stated he has been away and didn't want to waste 3 days sifting through all the threads--so he asked the question we all want to know the answer to:: Are all Cleared to play? Those of us who have nothing better to do know the answer NO. So, please as nicely as I can ask---please understand what he was asking. Thank you
@Bellemare You call me out but don't have a problem with the above comment that I replied to. Hmm.

Reaction Score
1. Bueckers
2. Williams
3. Westbrook
4. Walker
5. Nelson-Ododa
That's one heck of a starting five! Three #1 recruits, a #2, and #7 ONO. UConn may not have recently added to their trophy case, but there's no recruiting slow down for Geno and CD.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
No. Stewie way over Steff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom