Ali Patberg Returning to Indiana | The Boneyard

Ali Patberg Returning to Indiana

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
That's big for Indiana. If I'm a Senior and a good but not great player I'd returned to college instead of applying for the WNBA Draft or out in the Job Market. Why not continue your education and most likely only have to take two or three classes remain eligible as long as you have already graduated.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
That's big for Indiana. If I'm a Senior and a good but not great player I'd returned to college instead of applying for the WNBA Draft or out in the Job Market. Why not continue your education and most likely only have to take two or three classes remain eligible as long as you have already graduated.
To play devil's advocate and be annoying, Patberg should have her masters after this season considering it's her 6th year. She'll also be 3-7 years older than her teammates. Indiana should be good next year and if she's loving it there, might as well play another season since her WNBA prospects aren't strong and she may not want to go overseas.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
It's such a trip that she was in the recruiting class before Jackie Young but Young will have completed three WNBA seasons before Patberg leaves college.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom