Alex Oriakhi Sr.: ‘It Was Not About Jim Calhoun’ | The Boneyard

Alex Oriakhi Sr.: ‘It Was Not About Jim Calhoun’

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Alex Sr. should just stop tweeting. His 15 minutes of fame are long gone...

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
"I did what is best for my son."

Where does Alex come in?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
"I did what is best for my son."

Where does Alex come in?
Isn't Alex a grown man?? If he ever makes it to the pros, he'd better keep his Dad out of his business affairs. I see a potential vampire in the midst ready to bleed Alex dry. Also, regarding his Dad's statement, I call BS.

Reaction Score
I believe him...AO has played for numerous other colleges besides UConn.....he obviously thinks we are all as dumb as he is poetic. His son won a championship at UConn, but had a disappointing jr season....sorry pops, AO isn't a lottery pick. I really like AO but his dad filled his head with so much garbage that it's way beyond the point of no return

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Tweeting, modern society's way of allowing foolish narcissists to show the world their foolish narcissism. Stage father, get your own life.

Reaction Score
Now Alex's mumu comment makes a lot more sense. Say something inflammatory about coach and then pretend we all took it out of context. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Reaction Score
Pathetic about face on AO sr. If you make a strong statement about a guy who coaches your son eithr stand by your statement, or explain just who you were referring to.

Reaction Score
It's just like when he challenged the uconn blog guys to a fight because "mumu" means "boss" in their family but everywhere else in Nigeria it means idiot.

Reaction Score
I would like to amend yesterday's post that maybe Warde Manuel could reason with this guy. Maybe Warde could tell Jr. it's time to be a man, start making decisions for yourself and tell daddy to shut the *** up.
Sr. also should learn the definition of "disingenuous". The timing of the tweet wasn't "disingenuous" you dufus, it's your idiotic denial.
Sorry Dom felt the need to issue a "my bad" at the end. He was just passing along the message of this jackass.

Reaction Score
"I was talking about another coach at the school"

I don't think that makes it any better.

Reaction Score
I found myself briefly curious about the subject of this post; until I thunk.

Reaction Score
When he says he did what was best for his son, he's the one who actually sounds like the Slave Master. Oriakhi Jr is just a slave on Oriakhi Sr's plantation and will do the master's bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom