Alex Karaban | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Alex Karaban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2nd row middle to the left of the kid with the black shirt. My son is a year older than Alex so Alex was in 7th grade here and my son in 8th grade. It has been a pretty cool ride and exciting every time we hear, "A 6-8 sophomore from Southborough, Massachusetts, Alex Karaban."
When you know one of these kids on a personal level and not a player level it changes a lot on how you view the game. I have a similar experience with a friends son who starts on another p6 school. So happy you and your son can enjoy this amazing run by Alex the last two years! I don’t know Alex personally but it’s not surprising to hear how he is great kid.

Reaction Score
if karaban comes back, i will believe we have the possibility to threepeat.

feels like there is a world where the offense flows through him as a #1 or #2 option (more inverted pick-and-rolls and mismatch hunting, etc.) and he becomes an all-american.
He’s the glue.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Love Alex, he's the epitome of what UConn is all about. I see some people claiming he had a bad game? I don't know what you are going on about at all, he had a great game - it isn't all measured by points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom