Albany tickets | The Boneyard

Albany tickets

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Last year, they came around the 22nd of February.

Reaction Score
Last year, they came around the 22nd of February.
Got an email Friday from Ticketmaster inferring I should have received my Albany tickets. I wrote back indicating I had not received them. Received a reply saying they were sent out on December 20 and if I did not receive by Monday, January 14 there may be a problem. Just checked my mail delivery today and no tickets. Anyone receive their tickets?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I’ve been to the last 4 Regionals and I never received my tickets before February at best. They just announced the start times yesterday (7pm on Friday, 3/29 & Noon on Sunday, 3/31). I wouldn’t worry about it for another month or so.

Reaction Score
I’ve been to the last 4 Regionals and I never received my tickets before February at best. They just announced the start times yesterday (7pm on Friday, 3/29 & Noon on Sunday, 3/31). I wouldn’t worry about it for another month or so.
I'll pass your note on to the guy that wrote to me from Ticketmaster who said they were mailed on December 20.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I just called ticketmaster. The guy was not too sure of himself. He said they will probably come later.

Reaction Score
I emailed Ticketmaster customer service about not receiving tickets yet.
They responded " We are not directly handling tickets for this event; the venue is"
They said if I don't receive tickets at least two weeks before the date of the game notify them and they will arrange for tickets to be picked up at the ticket office the day of the game

Reaction Score
I had to call Ticketmasr three times. They insisted the tickets had been mailed December 20. Finally, they agreed to cancel those tickets, print new tickets and send them via UPS at no charge. The new tickets arrived two days later on Friday. Folks need to pressure Ticketmaster.

Reaction Score
I had to call Ticketmasr three times. They insisted the tickets had been mailed December 20. Finally, they agreed to cancel those tickets, print new tickets and send them via UPS at no charge. The new tickets arrived two days later on Friday. Folks need to pressure Ticketmaster.
This is the exact same process I went through except I did it through email back and forth.

Reaction Score
Hhmmm sounds like I need to call. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Help me out. I want to buy tickets and drive up.
May sound dumb- is there any chance that UConn is not placed in these regionals? If UConn were to be a #2 seed (knock on wood- side of my head), we lose to USC and Louisville, would we be in the Albany regionals?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Help me out. I want to buy tickets and drive up.
May sound dumb- is there any chance that UConn is not placed in these regionals? If UConn were to be a #2 seed (knock on wood- side of my head), we lose to USC and Louisville, would we be in the Albany regionals?
Yes, there is a possibility that UConn will not be an Albany. Those of us that already purchased tickets are hoping that doesn’t happen. One thing to consider, so long as they open up the Upper Tier at the TUC, as they did last year, there will be tickets for sale on game day. If they only open the lower tier, as they did 4 years ago, it is very possible that the TUC will be sold out.

Reaction Score
Yes, there is a possibility that UConn will not be an Albany. Those of us that already purchased tickets are hoping that doesn’t happen. One thing to consider, so long as they open up the Upper Tier at the TUC, as they did last year, there will be tickets for sale on game day. If they only open the lower tier, as they did 4 years ago, it is very possible that the TUC will be sold out.
Thanks for that,
What does it mean that tickets go on sale Feb 18th? I couldn’t look at buying tickets this past week. I didn’t understand that. I’ll go ahead and pull the trigger.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Thanks for that,
What does it mean that tickets go on sale Feb 18th? I couldn’t look at buying tickets this past week. I didn’t understand that. I’ll go ahead and pull the trigger.
Thanks for that,
There was an opportunity to purchase tickets last fall through Ticketmaster, when many of us purchased our tickets. You can currently purchase tickets through the secondary market, at a premium, from various ticket brokers, but be careful if you go that route. Not all of these outfits are reputable. I suspect the Feb 18 date is when the remaining unsold tickets go on sale at the TUC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom