Akok? Is he shut down for the year? | The Boneyard

Akok? Is he shut down for the year?

Reaction Score
I know we are focusing on James and the s$@! Show that is, but when will get an Akok update?

Is he shut down for the year.

Is his shin still hurt?

Is he practicing?

I really thing he helps with line ups because Whaley and Adama can’t play together but I think Akok could be in the lineup with either of them.

Reaction Score
Hurley said not to expect anything from him until next year. Unlike the Bouknight situation he's made that one clear it's not happening this season

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I know we are focusing on James and the s$@! Show that is, but when will get an Akok update?

Is he shut down for the year.

Is his shin still hurt?

Is he practicing?

I really thing he helps with line ups because Whaley and Adama can’t play together but I think Akok could be in the lineup with either of them.

Hahaha. You noticed there has been no mention of him either? No questions from the hoarde as to his status. He played in two games and got kicked in the shin. That was almost 3 weeks ago. Anyone expecting any significant playing time from Akok the rest of this year has only themself to blame.

Reaction Score
Hahaha. You noticed there has been no mention of him either? No questions from the hoarde as to his status. He played in two games and got kicked in the shin. That was almost 3 weeks ago. Anyone expecting any significant playing time from Akok the rest of this year has only themself to blame.

I am very much blaming myself this whole year apparently.

Reaction Score
So maybe not next year, but doesn't sound like it's any time soon

Reaction Score
Akok would be the rim protector we need to help shore up our pitiful defense lately.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Two starters unavailable. It’s hard to tread water that long. Every teams desperate for a win, except us.

Reaction Score
So maybe not next year, but doesn't sound like it's any time soon

Another textbook example of Hurley and dishonesty. Akok comes back plays actual games this year. Does not look great or ready but still playing out there.

Knocked out for the year due to a shin bruise that was a day to day problem that now has miraculously ballooned into season-ending.

#SayNoToJerseyGuards

Reaction Score
I got to imagine Hurley, UConn’s medical staff, and Bouknight’s agent are all involved in determining when Bouknight will play. To much $$$ at stake here.

Reaction Score
It’s like Hurley is holding back Akok and Bouk from playing this year to go all in on next year and be a Top 10 team from the start of the season; holding back Bouk so that’ll hurt his draft status and will return back next year. I don’t,,,,I’m frustrated. It’s a chore watching these games now. Was supposed to be fun this year. 2020 is pooping on 2021.

Reaction Score
He has a “shin bruise” lol
Recovering from Achilles injury - I never expected him back this year to begin with unless it was small amount of minutes.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Can we share our medical staff with the rest of the league?

Outsource medical staff, state dept of health, and whatever is left of the hoarde and the BE basketball programs will vanish like half the world when Thanos snapped his finger.

Reaction Score
It’s like Hurley is holding back Akok and Bouk from playing this year to go all in on next year and be a Top 10 team from the start of the season
0% chance bouk is coming back. if he cared about college he would have waited until after the season to have maintenance surgery. and akok was never a threat to leave after this year

Reaction Score
I got to imagine Hurley, UConn’s medical staff, and Bouknight’s agent are all involved in determining when Bouknight will play. To much $$$ at stake here.
Bouk isn’t allowed to have an agent.
?

Reaction Score
There was some press saying Akok would be back in January maybe even December.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom