Akok has a message for Uconn Nation. TUNE IN TOMORROW. | The Boneyard

Akok has a message for Uconn Nation. TUNE IN TOMORROW.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
What’s the over/under on amount of sleep Dawson Garcia will get?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So excited for him and the team. While I appreciated him before, seeing him from row 1 in Charleston last year left a lasting impression. His effort and energy level is just astonishing. First guy down the floor in both directions. Once his strength and skill level catch up, watch out.

Reaction Score
So excited for him and the team. While I appreciated him before, seeing him from row 1 in Charleston last year left a lasting impression. His effort and energy level is just astonishing. First guy down the floor in both directions. Once his strength and skill level catch up, watch out.
Precisely. In games this year, namely Hartford, USC, and Creighton... there have been some lulls where the team just can’t get anything going. And at those moments is when Akok makes his biggest impact. He’ll get a huge block into a transition bucket, or a slam dunk off a rebound or even an alley oop. Such a huge player to keep the tides in our favor

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think it's going to take a while for akok to get back in the starting lineup, but the thought of our starting 5 consisting of RC/JB/TM/AA/IW has my mouth watering. Those 5 can dominate the big east down the stretch.
I've been thinking about this lineup too, but I fear there isn't enough shooting. Maybe Akok will be the shooter he was hyped up as, or martin can surprise. We'll see.

Reaction Score
I've been thinking about this lineup too, but I fear there isn't enough shooting. Maybe Akok will be the shooter he was hyped up as, or martin can surprise. We'll see.

I think Akok can fill that void, and also play the 5 and have polley as the 4 with IW on the bench.

Reaction Score
Will allow our guards to press more and not worry about getting beat to the basket. The last line of defense is back!

Reaction Score
Anyone know what kind of minutes restriction we might be looking at?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom