Akok # 8 impact freshman in 2019 class | The Boneyard

Akok # 8 impact freshman in 2019 class

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Akok can make threes on offense and come down and serve as a legitimate rim protector on the other end. Possessing both of those skills is rare, but that’s what Akok is. He can make three-pointers, drive past bigger, slower defenders, or score over smaller ones. Defensively, he can block shots or switch and effective defend guards on the perimeter.
:D

CL82

Reaction Score
And you will see posts that Chief’s predicted dam break never happened.
The question is whether there is more flooding is due before the start of the season.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I love his 3 point shooting very fluid

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
And you will see posts that Chief’s predicted dam break never happened.
C'mon Chief, we've seen this before. Hint at more to come and when it doesn't happen you say spoiled, etc.

C

Chief00

C'mon Chief, we've seen this before. Hint at more to come and when it doesn't happen you say spoiled, etc.
I predicted a flood of recruits due to a dam break in the fall and we got two 4 star guys and a 5 star player. I think that’s a pretty good outcome. I get it though that we need another Big and that’s been frustrated due to being at maximum scholarships and by guys loving it here regardless of playing time. Hurley has not been willing to overtly run someone off the team as a Calhoun would. Sure the players like that but most guys would probably also like winning for a change. Of course the other side of the transaction would be having a willing recruit qualify for college and be accepted by our Admissions Dept.
Of course these are the two topics we are not suppose to speculate on (specific guys leaving the team and privacy rights recruits have about their academic transcripts and standing). I get people are frustrated I can’t elaborate more but my threads already get locked for much less reasons. So LOL people got to understand that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Is the third person water under the bridge?awesome

Reaction Score
If things go according to plan.
What is the plan? Diarra has been back for a week and we still haven't heard a thing. It is nearly mid-June. How long does this need to take?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What is the plan? Diarra has been back for a week and we still haven't heard a thing. It is nearly mid-June. How long does this need to take?

Reading the posts on this subject it would seem we won't know all that much about this situation until another prospect gets through some summer classes in order to become eligible. That's only speculation on my end but it would seem we will need to be patient in order to find out the results.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reading the posts on this subject it would seem we won't know all that much about this situation until another prospect gets through some summer classes in order to become eligible. That's only speculation on my end but it would seem we will need to be patient in order to find out the results.

That's what I would guess. If Player B becomes eligible this summer, then perhaps player A goes on academic scholarship and has some non-player role with the team. If not, then you might as well proceed with player A on the team. There isn't anybody else to bring in anyway.

Reaction Score
Chiep’s Peeps state the plan will be revealed when it happens. Cease and desist odor prevents more. As Chiep has said, the dome will burst if and when we sign a big. Chiep is sorry for the precious metal (achiuwa/quinones) package going to a AAC rival. And sorry Kofi never was part of the sep.. errr fall dome burst as suggested.
But the Peeps say stuff will happen before the season starts. Keep working the grand.
Can Chiep be any clearer????

CL82

Reaction Score
Chiep’s Peeps state the plan will be revealed when it happens. Cease and desist odor prevents more. As Chiep has said, the dome will burst if and when we sign a big. Chiep is sorry for the precious metal (achiuwa/quinones) package going to a AAC rival. And sorry Kofi never was part of the sep.. errr fall dome burst as suggested.
But the Peeps say stuff will happen before the season starts. Keep working the grand.
Will Chiep be doing game reviews? Perhaps you could refer to them as "Chiep's Shorts?"

Reaction Score

Chiep is being so clear that its almost a gag order violation.

Reaction Score
I'm curious to know why he was ranked 61st in this freshman class, but this article places him as the 8th most likely player to make a serious impact. Just seems off. Hope to god this article is correct lol, but wouldn't put too much weight on it, last thing we need is high expectations for him this early.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom