A'ja Wilson - 56 points, now owns all scoring records at MB, and a head injury | The Boneyard

A'ja Wilson - 56 points, now owns all scoring records at MB, and a head injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A'ja was 19/22 from the floor and 18/22 from the line. No threes were attempted. When you score that many, you are going to take some very hard fouls. Try to see the tape and judge for yourself. She hit the floor hard with her head on the last one and had trouble with a simple field test for a concussion. Her team lost after being up 19 and she couldn't finish the game. It was probably a good idea for her not to return. Addendum: She broke all of Ivory Latta's scoring records and won the Most Outstanding Player award. She handled a lot of physical play well and dribbles through traffic better than last year. She very much deserves to be ranked #1. Addendum II: This was the 5th place game, beachballclassic.com. I will check and see if it has been saved

Last edited:
Reactions: HGN

HGN

Reaction Score
Billy, do you know where a tape/video might be seen ?

HGN

Reaction Score
I so hope we get this player....Geez, is she good or what?

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Your journalist isn't the best. In the first paragraph he says Heathwood (Aja's team) won. In the second he says they lost.

yea Choco, YOUR journalist!!! ;)

In any case, it is clear to me that high school sports updater Devlin is just channeling Dickens’s opening page, as in Tale of Two Outcomes.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Meanwhile Jim reports that Gabby Williams' teammate hits 14 3-pointers. Where is the 3-point line in Nevada?

Reaction Score
yea Choco, YOUR journalist!!! ;)

In any case, it is clear to me that high school sports updater Devlin is just channeling Dickens’s opening page, as in Tale of Two Outcomes.
Nothin' derogatory, Choc. The context was as in "your" daily newspaper. Very funny, Ozzie; you may challenge Wonkster as website comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom