AJ Price | The Boneyard

AJ Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How has AJP's game been recently? I haven't watched much NBA, particularly his team.

Reaction Score
I think AJ Price is one of the most under rated UConn players of all time. He was the starting PG and leader of a final four team which at the time was only our third trip there. If he didnt tear his ACL in the first rd game vs San Diego in 2008, its possible we make a run to at least the sweet 16.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Suns fan here. He missed a couple relatively good looks from 3. With Knight hurt they need a body to eat minutes at the point. Hopefully he can play some decent ball over the next couple games and get a shot at a contract next year. I'd love to see him be the backup backup guard next year.

Reaction Score
It wouldn't surprise me to see him back on Indiana again next season. He had a great stretch when he played as an injured reserve for them, Frank Vogel really likes him, and they'll need backup PGs next season.

Reaction Score
To think the guy almost DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not even funny.... He had an extremely serious condition. I was very worried about him when I heard about it. AJ Price turned into a great person. He's always been respectful & friendly. I always want the best for him, since he's been through so much in life. So happy he's getting another opportunity in the NBA.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see AJ give coaching a try. He was one of the smartest players we,be had, and he's had so many injuries that he has to depend on his intelligence to succeed. Usually you get a good coach out of a player like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom