AJ Price and Deron Williams exchange words | The Boneyard

AJ Price and Deron Williams exchange words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"I'm home, I'm home..."

"It's my home now."

I think AJ Price acknowledges defeat in trash talk there.

Reaction Score
At least AJ has people talking about him..........unfortunately they are talking about his talking.

Reaction Score
Eh, seems like AJ's response was level-headed and maybe he knew he was out of his element going against Williams. Williams made it personal and delivered a low blow. They aren't in the same class, but Williams comes off as being a bit petty.

AJ is a competitor and trash talking is part of the game.

edit: I didn't see the foul . . . .

Reaction Score

I saw it. Price was pissed over two non calls (which were pretty dirty). The flagrant could have easily been called a charge on Williams. And Williams was the one who initiated the talking with Price. For those who actually saw the situation, and then heard Price and Williams comments afterwords, Williams comes off like an ass and like AJ got in his head. I doubt AJ was trying to show off by fighting in front of his mommy.

I would expect an NYC kid to talk better trash though.

Reaction Score

I saw it. Price was pissed over two non calls (which were pretty dirty). The flagrant could have easily been called a charge on Williams. And Williams was the one who initiated the talking with Price. For those who actually saw the situation, and then heard Price and Williams comments afterwords, Williams comes off like an ass and like AJ got in his head. I doubt AJ was trying to show off by fighting in front of his mommy.

I would expect an NYC kid to talk better trash though.

Yeah, I just saw the actual play. Had A.J. fallen down, they call a charge on Williams. Not sure how anyone could figure that to be a flagrant foul on A.J.

Reaction Score
"I'm home, I'm home..."

"It's my home now."

I think AJ Price acknowledges defeat in trash talk there.

Clearly AJ got his under his skin, considering Williams was still bothered by it after the game. I think that means AJ won.

Reaction Score
Williams made it personal and delivered a low blow. They aren't in the same class, but Williams comes off as being a bit petty.
Not too surprising. He's a d*** who forced Jerry Sloan into an early retirement, then demanded a trade outta Utah.

(Some of this is an exaggeration, but Williams really is a d***.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom