AJ is the Bugatti | The Boneyard

AJ is the Bugatti

Status
Not open for further replies.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
We need his presence as a shot blocker, exterior-interior defender, and someone who can wreak havoc on the offensive boards. It's time to let AJ, our Bugatti, out of the garage, and let him roll!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
We need his presence as a shot blocker, exterior-interior defender, and someone who can wreak havoc on the offensive boards. It's time to let AJ, our Bugatti, out of the garage, and let him roll!
When you say AJ in the yard, 99.9% (estimated) of the fans will think you're talking about AJ Price.
It took me a few minutes to figure out that you were talking about Andre Jackson. Call him Andre. Call him AJax. Call him Jackson.
But AJ is taken.

Reaction Score
When you say AJ in the yard, 99.9% (estimated) of the fans will think you're talking about AJ Price.
It took me a few minutes to figure out that you were talking about Andre Jackson. Call him Andre. Call him AJax. Call him Jackson.
But AJ is taken.
Love the nickname A-Jax use that. But yes only one AJ in UConn lore. AJ price. Can’t wait to see Andre get out there and really start doing his thing

Reaction Score
9B893911-84ED-41EA-9DFE-82F999917A7C.jpeg
9B893911-84ED-41EA-9DFE-82F999917A7C.jpeg

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
But AJ is taken.
Yup, AJ was confusin' my simple mind.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
But AJ is taken.
I knew exactly who he was talking about. Proud to be a part of the 1% and/or one the members capable of logic...

Reaction Score
Love the nickname A-Jax use that. But yes only one AJ in UConn lore. AJ price. Can’t wait to see Andre get out there and really start doing his thing
That's funny because that's the one name I hate. It's not quite at the level of the absurd Whaley nicknames, but close

Reaction Score
and purvis was once described as a Ferrari in the garage...let's pump the brakes. pun intended.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
and purvis was once described as a Ferrari in the garage...let's pump the brakes. pun intended.
First off op is definitely aware purvis was the ferrari when he made this. Second Hurley has said that the the breaks have effected the freshman the most. Tough to throw them into the fire against a top ten team and expect them to perform.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Jackson needs to stay in the garage IMO. He needs a few more tune ups and some warm up races. He's an offensive liability and can't play BE level D yet. He will be good, yes - but not this year.

Reaction Score
Jackson needs to stay in the garage IMO. He needs a few more tune ups and some warm up races. He's an offensive liability and can't play BE level D yet. He will be good, yes - but not this year.
Nothing that a mid-season pep talk cant coach up IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom