AJ = Ben Simmons | The Boneyard

AJ = Ben Simmons

Reaction Score
he’s ben who isn’t afraid to shoot the ball

Reaction Score
See Simmons has no interest in playing basketball, everyone in the NBA says he just doesnt give a crap which is the opposite of Jackson, our guy loves ball
not sure if andre gets a hundred million, but it’s a similar game. he’s a killer PF. even with maxey , i’d love him on the sixers. harden ain’t hanging around

Reaction Score
lonzo can shoot
He had a weird shot with an opposite shot line for his set point. He shot well in his 1 year at college from 3, but bad from the FT line, and scouts were worried it wouldn't translate. And then he didn't shoot that well his first 2 NBA years (especially bad the 1st).

He had to fix his form, just like Andre will have to in order to be more consistent/confident.

Reaction Score
Andre reminds me of Draymond Green. Grabs rebound pushes to start break, great defender, great passer, plays with fierce intensity

Reaction Score
I've said it on Twitter plenty of times. Andre's best comp is Draymond Green with WAYYY higher upside (double entendre). Went to the Detroit Final 4 where a Thabeet-led Uconn lost to Michigan State who eventually lost to Tyler Loco Hansborough and NC. Andre has an uncanny knack for seeking the transition open 3-point shooter and the ultimate Glue-man and Uconn Ride or Die player we have ever had in my opinion. He plays with an edge and we sometimes live and die by that blade. One more year in a Uconn jersey should hone his skills further, and once he puts in that 1000+ shots in the gym/day in the off-season he should be NBA ready.

Reaction Score
Don't insult AJ like that.... Simmons was a lottery pick bust. He kept shooting when he shot poorly. Now he's afraid to shoot. AJ has developed discipline and knows when not to shoot and to help the team in other ways. He's not afraid to shoot. Anyone can become a good shooter with practice and the desire to improve.

Reaction Score
I've said it on Twitter plenty of times. Andre's best comp is Draymond Green with WAYYY higher upside (double entendre). Went to the Detroit Final 4 where a Thabeet-led Uconn lost to Michigan State who eventually lost to Tyler Loco Hansborough and NC. Andre has an uncanny knack for seeking the transition open 3-point shooter and the ultimate Glue-man and Uconn Ride or Die player we have ever had in my opinion. He plays with an edge and we sometimes live and die by that blade. One more year in a Uconn jersey should hone his skills further, and once he puts in that 1000+ shots in the gym/day in the off-season he should be NBA ready.
He should work on his shot but he needs to work on beating his man off the dribble and attacking the basket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom