Ah Hah: Geno Admits It | The Boneyard

Ah Hah: Geno Admits It

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It wasn't the West Coast trip per se, but the scheduling within the trip. Geno complained before hand that he had hoped to have another day of rest in CA before the UClA game but it all got compressed because of the Oregon site game, because (this is me, not Geno) Phil Knight usually gets what he wants: money doesn't talk, it swears.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger--but don't go near bears,they will kill you.
th
NOT ALL BEARS..........................................

Reaction Score
Geno referred to whole schedule to this point being hard, not only the West Coast swing. It was also trips to Columbus & Chicago. The schedule gets a little more regular with conference play starting although there's a bunch of miles in AAC travel.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Geno referred to whole schedule to this point being hard, not only the West Coast swing. It was also trips to Columbus & Chicago. The schedule gets a little more regular with conference play starting although there's a bunch of miles in AAC travel.

One thing I did like in the upcoming travel schedule is that the Texas game in mid-January is piggybacked onto the game at Houston. I'm pretty sure that the flight to Texas is the longest trip, mileage-wise, that UConn takes in conference play.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
One thing I did like in the upcoming travel schedule is that the Texas game in mid-January is piggybacked onto the game at Houston. I'm pretty sure that the flight to Texas is the longest trip, mileage-wise, that UConn takes in conference play.

Not to nitpick here, but the difference between flying to Texas and flying to say, ND is maybe an hour by jet. They aren’t traveling by train, you know. It’s not distance, so much as having road games stacked up and being away from home base for several days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom