Against Fresno ... | The Boneyard

Against Fresno ...

Not counting punts, on which play from scrimmage will UConn attempt its first pass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
It would be interesting to see how this game with play out. Is HCRE2.4 the same as all the other Randy Edsall versions? Or is he different? Full disclosure: I voted 4th play, but of course I have no clue.

Reaction Score
I think it has been 2, 3, and 1 over the last three years so I’ll go with 2 if he is typical Randy

Reaction Score
I love it! A bunch of people think that the Huskies will come out and pass on the first down. Wow. I would like that. I would especially like that if the pass was complete. Do that on the first two downs and you send the message to Fresno to get the hell out of the box. And then all things are possible. But we are dreaming ....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ball control baby! Randy is the master of it.

Reaction Score
I love it! A bunch of people think that the Huskies will come out and pass on the first down. Wow. I would like that. I would especially like that if the pass was complete. Do that on the first two downs and you send the message to Fresno to get the hell out of the box. And then all things are possible. But we are dreaming ....
Everybody loads the box and keys the run, and plays our wideouts tight off the line because we don’t thrown down field much, over-use the wideout screen and rarely pass in the middle of the field behind the LBs.

Reaction Score
Everybody loads the box and keys the run, and plays our wideouts tight off the line because we don’t thrown down field much, over-use the wideout screen and rarely pass in the middle of the field behind the LBs.
Agree. To break the paradigm HCRE has to get radical (for him).

Reaction Score
Well, the time honored run run pass scenario seems to have taken a lead in the poll.

Reaction Score
Corey, if you are reading this, can you please target a TE early, maybe on our first play from scrimmage, please?

Reaction Score
From my not so trained eye, defense seems to be tackling better than 2019, but they're still allowing receivers to be wide open. The QB of Fresno is getting the ball out so fast it's minimizing our dline and lb to get any penetration. Jack Zergiotis is getting time to throw, but he's been missing receivers left and right despite them getting some separation. Had he hit those two wide open deep routes we'd have at least 14 on the board.

Reaction Score
From my not so trained eye, defense seems to be tackling better than 2019, but they're still allowing receivers to be wide open. The QB of Fresno is getting the ball out so fast it's minimizing our dline and lb to get any penetration. Jack Zergiotis is getting time to throw, but he's been missing receivers left and right despite them getting some separation. Had he hit those two wide open deep routes we'd have at least 14 on the board.
Your first 6 words said it best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom