After Virginia Loss, UConn's Edsall Admits He's Still Trying To Get To Know Huskies (Altavilla) | The Boneyard

After Virginia Loss, UConn's Edsall Admits He's Still Trying To Get To Know Huskies (Altavilla)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Is quote from the article true?
"Gametime was switched from noon to 4 p.m., so it's not in direct competition with the Patriots, Giants or Jets, who all play at 1 p.m."
That would probably just confuse people more and it's not like you're going to watch a game that ends at 4 then show up to the Rent at 4.

Reaction Score
"Gametime was switched from noon to 4 p.m., so it's not in direct competition with the Patriots, Giants or Jets, who all play at 1 p.m."

I have not seen that reported anywhere other than there yet... figured it might be a typo since they announced SMU game time as 4p earlier today but anything is possible. Would imagine UConn/AAC would break that first but...

Reaction Score
I have not seen that reported anywhere other than there yet... figured it might be a typo since they announced SMU game time as 4p earlier today but anything is possible. Would imagine UConn/AAC would break that first but...

I don't see that sentence in the article anymore....

Reaction Score
Who is this guy who is coaching UConn? The old Edsall would never say things like this!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom