After the UCF Game: Help Wanted | The Boneyard

After the UCF Game: Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi all,

So last night (2/19), after the game, those of you who were there know that the weather was awful and the sidewalks unbelievably slippery. On the way back to the car, on Church Street, directly off of Ann Street, an older man slipped on the ice, fell, and was hurt. A bunch of us ran to him and I kept his wife (I assume) from falling while people attended to this gentleman. Then another woman and I alerted the policeman who was directing traffic to call for help. Meanwhile, a different woman and a man (who did not seem to know each other) and both of whom I assumed by their demeanors to be medical professionals, tended to the gentleman who was in obvious pain on the ground. He felt he had broken his hip, though his wife was concerned about his heart. Because I knew I couldn't do anything more, and wanting to give the family some sense of peace, I left them as they were being well-attended to.

All the way home and all night long, though, I have been very worried about this gentleman. I do not need any specific or private details, but if you were there and/or know these people, please convey my concern for them. I will remove this message, too, if it is violating the privacy of someone you know-- I just want to say that I hope he is all right. My thoughts and hopes go out to you, wherever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom