After Much Needed Bye, We're On To Boston College | The Boneyard

After Much Needed Bye, We're On To Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I am so apathetic to this game it's frightening.
I don't actually like this but it's an accurate state of affairs. I was looking forward to this game a LOT more a few months ago. I put it on the calendar as soon as it was announced so that we didn't make other plans.

I deleted it from the calendar today.

Reaction Score
I live 10 minutes down the street from it and can't decide if I'd rather buy a Stubhub ticket for $12 or do laundry.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I'm psyched for the game. I HATE BC. A win will go a long way to compensating for a disappointing football season, a 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse level start to men's hoops, and men's soccer's end of the season implosion that prevented them from making the NCAA tourney (again). I have 3 friends from CT and NY driving up for Bloody Mary's in the morning followed by a night of terrorizing Boston, regardless of the final score. Early Sunday morning we hit the firing range. My wife is not too psyched, but fork it: U-C-O-N-N! UCONN! UCONN! UCONN!

Reaction Score
We still have a group of 85 going to this game, many of them fair-weather UConn fans, but they are coming. Personally, I plan to watch every minute of what will probably be a gruelingly unwatchable game. But hey, I'm a sociopath who's just crazy enough to still be behind this team.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
A bye for the rest of the season would have been fine with me...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
On the fence, but I'm thinking about going. Should be decent weather.

Reaction Score
Just got a call from my brother in law, wanting to go. Sigh.....

I thought I was done this year, though I probably will be at the Tulane game.

Don't even know where to begin to figure out where to get tix, where to park (I know tailgating and parking close is not an option), etc.

Any suggestions or links to threads that would be helpful, well...it would be helpful. :)

Reaction Score

Don't even know where to begin to figure out where to get tix, where to park (I know tailgating and parking close is not an option), etc.

Any suggestions or links to threads that would be helpful, well...it would be helpful. :)
Stub hub for tickets..send a pm to @brasssbonanzaa he should be able to help you out with parking spots.

Reaction Score

@Ryan Phalen's CFB Travel -- UConn Von Ryan Express!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom