After Four Games, No Hope For Bottom-Ranked Mud Dogs | The Boneyard

After Four Games, No Hope For Bottom-Ranked Mud Dogs

Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

After four games, I am really sad about this team. I'm looking for REAL not 'potential or 'hoped for' little SIGNS OF LIFE in these Huskies. But I don't think there are any. Bottom-ranked for many reasons caused by SO many surrounding this sad program, the players are now on the hot-seat, in full view. But where are the REAL PLAYERS? It's my alma mater here. C'mon! Man Up Players! This sucks!

I am always willing to give the players support & the benefit of the doubt, especially before, when that clown of a coach "Edsel" was 'smugging' stubbornly on the sidelines with his '50's game-plan. But these guys play the game like martians who just flew in for the day & don't know the game at all?!? Their playing the game of football feels almost random at this point in terms of knowledge, ability & passion.

Tell me it doesn't look weird to you, game after hopeless game, error after error, bad loss after annihilation. There may be all of maybe five "REAL PLAYERS" on this team, & the rest should be sent home for having no balls, no ability to learn, adapt, hit or move, & no familiarity with the game they are receiving free college educations for "playing." Plus, there's not even any humor to be found either in this whole debacle.

At this point, I think we should put in 'these' cheerleaders here & let Farmer Fran coach these misfits. And Bobby Boucher can become the AD too when we go FCS. Could it be any worse?

Very Disappointed! Sheesh!

Father Demo

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
if Demo is looking for reactions, he has them
STFU

Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

After four games, I am really sad about this team. I'm looking for REAL not 'potential or 'hoped for' little SIGNS OF LIFE in these Huskies. But I don't think there are any. Bottom-ranked for many reasons caused by SO many surrounding this sad program, the players are now on the hot-seat, in full view. But where are the REAL PLAYERS? It's my alma mater here. C'mon! Man Up Players! This sucks!

I am always willing to give the players support & the benefit of the doubt, especially before, when that clown of a coach "Edsel" was 'smugging' stubbornly on the sidelines with his '50's game-plan. But these guys play the game like martians who just flew in for the day & don't know the game at all?!? Their playing the game of football feels almost random at this point in terms of knowledge, ability & passion.

Tell me it doesn't look weird to you, game after hopeless game, error after error, bad loss after annihilation. There may be all of maybe five "REAL PLAYERS" on this team, & the rest should be sent home for having no balls, no ability to learn, adapt, hit or move, & no familiarity with the game they are receiving free college educations for "playing." Plus, there's not even any humor to be found either in this whole debacle.

At this point, I think we should put in 'these' cheerleaders here & let Farmer Fran coach these misfits. And Bobby Boucher can become the AD too when we go FCS. Could it be any worse?

Very Disappointed! Sheesh!

Father Demo

Love that movie. Dante for QB coach

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger