After All a 3 seed in AAC is still there for the taking | The Boneyard

After All a 3 seed in AAC is still there for the taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Win out... and hope for a trip by Houston or Cincy which has the hardest two games left. I can bare another year of bitting my nails on Selection Sunday. I feel like we can run through the AAC tourney regardless! i still have faith but would like a better then 5 or 6 seed in this conference

Reaction Score
I don't really care about the seeding, I just want to win out to put us closer to an at-large berth. I haven't checked the standings since Sunday but I think right now we would be playing Houston in the AAC quarters. I'd actually prefer that to playing Cincy at any point.

Reaction Score
Win out... and hope for a trip by Houston or Cincy which has the hardest two games left. I can bare another year of bitting my nails on Selection Sunday. I feel like we can run through the AAC tourney regardless! i still have faith but would like a better then 5 or 6 seed in this conference
I'd rather have a top 75 RPI matchup right from the get-go because there's minimal downside. If you get Memphis, you get a team that might beat you, but they're sub-100 RPI.

And then a second round matchup against Tulsa or Cincy is probably harder than a second-round matchup of Temple.

Reaction Score
Win the freakin' game. Platy well and win. And everything else falls in place.

Reaction Score
Beat SMU and we're in regardless of the AAC tounry, lose to SMU and have to win one or two games to get in. Can't lose to SMU and first round of AAC tourney, def out at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom