AEH Granted Immediate Eligibility | The Boneyard

AEH Granted Immediate Eligibility

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I guess Covid concerns weren’t really the issue when AEH opted out at MSST. There were already 15 players listed on the SH roster, so I assumed they didn’t even have a scholly for her. Consider me corrected.

I hope this gives her enough time to finish her graduate program and really set her up for life after basketball.

PS - Can we try not to let this devolve into an AEH bashing thread? Nothing good to come of that. Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I see it as helping the Big East immensely....she is certainly a good player and will probably be their leading scorer.

Agreed! We all know she has the potential to be a great scorer, and maybe this will finally be the place where she can showcase that.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Do we play Seton Hall again?

Reaction Score
I guess Covid concerns weren’t really the issue when AEH opted out at MSST. There were already 15 players listed on the SH roster, so I assumed they didn’t even have a scholly for her. Consider me corrected.

I hope this gives her enough time to finish her graduate program and really set her up for life after basketball.

PS - Can we try not to let this devolve into an AEH bashing thread? Nothing good to come of that. Please and thank you.
I wont be content until she transfers to at least three more schools. She can do a post grad BB season as well.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Christmas came early for AEH and the Pirates this year. Good for her. I hope she has her best year yet!!

I completely agree!! No need to bash AEH. :) That's not who we are. We're better than that! ;)

Reaction Score
I always considered 2017 as a down year for WBB because not even one player could be found who would play basketball for UCONN for 4 years. That winter is finally receding and spring is not far behind.

Reaction Score
I always considered 2017 as a down year for WBB because not even one player could be found who would play basketball for UCONN for 4 years. That winter is finally receding and spring is not far behind.
Just think as many kids transferred out of the 2017 class as did in Stef and Bria's class. That's a lot of transfers!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Even Pete Rose who is MLB's ALL-TIME hit leader with 4256, struck out every once in awhile. Nobody bats 1.000.

Reaction Score
Her and Park Lane should be a dangerous combination. This is great for the Big East. Excited to see us play them again.

Reaction Score

you cannot hate on her. whether i agree or not she took full advantage of the system. i do think the system is broken.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom