Advice needed for Hartford games | The Boneyard

Advice needed for Hartford games

Reaction Score
Hi everyone,

Quick background
I used to live in Storrs in the 90s and my dad had Husky season tickets and he took care of all that. I even went to the Civic Center in 1998 for games, but a friend gave me those tickets so again I didn't have to do anything.

Now I live in Boston now, and I have gone to games at Gampel and XL the last few years. I also attended the AAC tourny in 2015.

I am considering going for tomorrow's games (Murray St vs Marq and Nova vs St. Mary's). What's the best way to go about this? StubHub? Or should I consider something else? Do I need a special parking pass or anything like that?

Any input would be valuable. Thanks : :)

Reaction Score
Btw those are 2 different sessions so you’d have to buy both sessions. There’s some good lots along church street but it usually gets packed in that area near game time which you don’t need a pass for.

Reaction Score
thanks fellas. I really want to see the Marquette vs Murray State game with Markus Howard and Ja Morant. Unfortunately, my boss called a group meeting at 2:30. That would leave me 1:30 hours to get to Hartford for that game. I don't necessarily mind entering a game late, but I don't really want to do that either. Also, I see they group the tickets in sessions 1 and 2. The Purdue game doesn't really interest me, but the other 3 do. I can see Vermont having a little bit of a home court advantage as I think their fans will make the drive.

I am still contemplating Saturday, so thanks again for the input.:)

Reaction Score
So happy for Hartford today!

It seems like a lot of outsiders are having a great time.

We just need us locals to feel the same

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom