Advice for ECU game - need to limit walking | The Boneyard

Advice for ECU game - need to limit walking

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'm bringing my kids down to the game from MA on Sunday and will be meeting up with my parents for lunch first. My dad had a hip replacement and probably needs a knee replacement as well, so I am trying to limit their walking. He refuses to use a handicap parking pass so we're stuck with general parking. The two options are to meet up for lunch first and then drive to the game in my car (so I can drop them off) or all meet up in hartford and find a kid-friendly place to each lunch in easy walking distance of the XL. Any restaurant recommendations close by the XL?

Reaction Score
For the hip, have him do lots of hip abductor / adductors to keep limber.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I like the lot on the corner of church and ann. Directly across the street from an entry point. A right and a left out of the lot and youre on 84W.

Id go with an off site lunch then drive to the game personally.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm bringing my kids down to the game from MA on Sunday and will be meeting up with my parents for lunch first. My dad had a hip replacement and probably needs a knee replacement as well, so I am trying to limit their walking. He refuses to use a handicap parking pass so we're stuck with general parking. The two options are to meet up for lunch first and then drive to the game in my car (so I can drop them off) or all meet up in hartford and find a kid-friendly place to each lunch in easy walking distance of the XL. Any restaurant recommendations close by the XL?

There aren’t great family friendly lunch options downtown on a Sunday.

I’d eat in the suburbs, drop him at the door, park by DD stadium and then swing back post game and pick him back up at the doors.

Should be easy to move around post game - place should empty quickly and based on secondary market won’t be populated to begin with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom