Adub's Haiku Review™ | The Boneyard

Adub's Haiku Review™

Reaction Score
My computer is in the shop (wine, lightning) and so i'm mostly browsing via the phone. Too hard to navigate, though I'll say the haiku poets have upped their game...

Reaction Score
That is correct. Remember Enzo Patoni's famous saying: "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.”

Also, mods, if you're going to change the thread title, at least make it funny.
Now that I think about it, an I.P.I.C.A.C. Award for after losses might not be a bad idea, maybe a little mean spirited, but could be fun. Just gotta make the acronym work. Irritated Patoni Is Calling Arses Correctly?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Now that I think about it, an I.P.I.C.A.C. Award for after losses might not be a bad idea, maybe a little mean spirited, but could be fun. Just gotta make the acronym work. Irritated Patoni Is Calling Arses Correctly?

You've been deputized

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My computer is in the shop (wine, lightning) and so i'm mostly browsing via the phone. Too hard to navigate, though I'll say the haiku poets have upped their game...

This is such a liberal arts guy post....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wine lighting wasn't that a Grover Washington album?

When you are back up and running, be sure to call out the non-haiku posters.

In the haiku thread
form must be 5-7-5
nothing else you fools!

GD mojo killers.

(Oh and @Son of Robert no more premature thread creation. Show some self-control.)

Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Golden Tankard?
good times

Capture.JPG

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
'Twas a good screen name, wasn't it. I'd completely forgotten about that until now.

How is its namesake doing these days? I kinda miss him and have no visitation rights.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
'Twas a good screen name, wasn't it. I'd completely forgotten about that until now.

How is its namesake doing these days? I kinda miss him and have no visitation rights.

Hes living up to that handle.

Actually well exceeded it.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Wine and lightning== Great hair metal band name.

Best band name ever was when I was at the backstage door at The Chance in Poughkeepsie, its mostly a metal place these days and the Load-in back door has band stickers all over it (like pretty much every green room in America) , anyway this sticker caught my eye . It was a black and white line drawing with a headless spaghetti strapped torso showing ample cleavage and had 2 colt revolver style guns crossed IN the cleavage.
Under that in a elegant script font was the band name : "Tits and Guns"

Beautiful Logo and band name.

I became obsessed with finding them. I dont know how old that sticker was, and I can find no mention of them online. So they have to be mid 90's or earlier. Chance has been around a while.

Anybody remember that band?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Did you catch my blog?

Of Course!

Always trust content from ADub™

View attachment 37035

It didn't happen.

Really like how Jayden Gardner is beasting for us.

22 pts and 8 caroms is nothing to sneeze at.

- Looking for an unexpected run this year. Head Coach Joe Dooley has us on the right track.

That is sub-ADub content. Which you generated a half hour ago.

That's some Jukt Micronics BS right there bro.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It didn't happen.

Really like how Jayden Gardner is beasting for us.

22 pts and 8 caroms is nothing to sneeze at.

- Looking for an unexpected run this year. Head Coach Joe Dooley has us on the right track.

That is sub-ADub content. Which you generated a half hour ago.

That's some Jukt Micronics BS right there bro.

Yeah sure. Its a deep state conspiracy or something. 4:34 AM

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Nothing deep about that "content."

#bebest

You should bring your magic kingdom award or whatever that is called over to the Tankard. They embrace content. You could get in on the ground floor of something good. I can negotiate for you if you want.
20%.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You should bring your magic kingdom award or whatever that is called over to the Tankard. They embrace content. You could get in on the ground floor of something good. I can negotiate for you if you want.
20%.

The name of the award was re-titled, and new content was added, to great acclaim.

I don't need the embrace of rando ECU fans. I'm here for the casual UConn Husky fan. "Because that's who I am, and that's who I care about."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom