Addazio Takes Shot at UConn & Expands on QB Situation | The Boneyard

Addazio Takes Shot at UConn & Expands on QB Situation

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
BC obviously isn't the cream of the crop in the ACC, but what Addazio said isn't wrong. We rarely recruit the same players as BC. AJ Dillon is from our own back yard and wouldn't have gone to UConn in a million years. We'll all gripe about what he said because we hate BC but he's right. It's two different spheres of recruiting

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
It’s cliche but this is locker room material.

True. Bad weather game and we'll be pissed off playing like it's our super bowl. Hopefully we can win a close one, although a bad weather game means it's dictated on the ground which could be tough for us

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The Dazzler is a complete tool! The ONLY times he hasn't had to say about UConn was when Pasqualoni and his a**hole sidekick DeLeone were here and when he was looking to get the job here. He did it as a Asst , then as HC at Temple and now BC. There is no love lost between RE and Pasqualoni..evidence: Edsall left Syracuse after P was hired...you figure one was LB coach the other was DB coach they would have ben on a similar page. Then until P came here as HC he railed against this program while still HC at Cuse...which Addazio has continued.

Reaction Score
well ... Addazio and BC has had a good year. I am pleased we never had him here at UCONN; I just don't like his persona.

BC has Paul Pasqualoni as DL Coach? I didn't know that. And then, our Chris White's brother Brian is the RB coach. And WHAT modern FBS program has ONE (1) Black Assistant Coach (WR) in the long list of 9 + Grad Asst.

I hope we kill them: Call it the Father Leahy Trophy game.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
The dazzler is full of sh$t. Based on the number of pros that UConn has produced over the last 10-12 years, maybe he should recruit the same kids.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Dillon held a UConn offer.

Exactly. I'm not saying we dont offer the same players, but that we don't get the same caliber guys. Dillon, who flipped to BC, would never flip to a program like UConn. When we beat out BC for guys it's generally because they're our top guy at a position whereas BC has another more highly touted guy in front of him. Take McAfee for instance...held a BC and UConn offer, picks UConn...that's not because UConn is a more attractive program, its because he had a better shot at seeing the field

Reaction Score
Got to love regional rivalry talk. This is why the AAC is painful. Is there anything better than pure hatred for an opponent? God, I hate BC with a passion. Bunch of backstabbing, prima donnas.

PS- college applicants - for ROI you can go to a top 20 public university for half the cost of a wannabe elite college whose credentials carry no additive weight in the real world.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I really hope we punch them in the @#$#@g mouth!!!

Doesn't recruit against UConn? Okay, sure. Only for the last 15 years or so. But he knows that. We all know that. I really do hope this becomes a yearly thing, because now that we have competent coaches, the sky is the limit for us. Two years from now, we are going to be kicking tails all over the place and they'll still be the bottom-feeders of the ACC. Enjoy...

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
We are taking one of our home games and giving it to them. Why would they respect us?
WRONG. We took our home game to Fenway Park, got $1.1 million and WE are the HOME TEAM ON THEIR TURF. All the accomodations give UCONN first priority. This is a no brainer. Beat them and we REALLY own those evil bastards.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
WRONG. We took our home game to Fenway Park, got $1.1 million and WE are the HOME TEAM ON THEIR TURF. All the accomodations give UCONN first priority. This is a no brainer. Beat them and we REALLY own those evil bastards.
I wish I could like this infinity times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom