add ulm!!!! | The Boneyard

add ulm!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
If its not in some slashes, it doesn't count.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
We need the Ragin Cajuns... ULL!

(Kidding...).

The Other South Eastern Confrence O-SEC
Ecu/uab/ulm/smiss/usf/ucf/memphis/gast/ull/tulane/arkst/smu/uh/utsa/nt/fiu/fau/wk

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
How did I know this thread was coming! :cool:

Reaction Score
More importantly, how is it that ULM has TWO quarterbacks that can throw downfield, yet UConn's starting QB throws like a girl?

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Why we want teams we can beat not teams that would beat us

Reaction Score
Funny you post this, went to ULM game with Baylor. Was quite the game. Had record attendance of 31,175 (thanks to wife and I). Middle of no where. Have nice facilities for football/baseball/soccer. Are NCCA champs a lot for water ski team.
But really, what a game. Baylor QB throw 2 interceptions on 1st 2 drives yet ends up scoring over 40 points. Game wasn't decided until late fumble by ULM and missed onside kick. Had a white out where most everyone actually wore white (I even forked over the 20 bucks for a beat Baylor shirt).
The ULM offense for a few plays used two QB's, both who can and did throw nice passes over the middle, Baylor defense was so confused they called a time out. Both teams had mobile QBs and weren't afraid to throw, lot of nice passes but also some drops (Uconn not the only team that has some drops) but kept at it. ULM seemed to get sucked into cheating in after a few short completions/YAC runs and got burned on 3 or 4 long passes. Lot the players from ULM were La., Tex. Weren't out talented by Baylor but did not seem to have enough guys to rotate on defense to keep fresh so think depth wore them out.
Had sky divers for military appreciation day ceremonies and after sang star spangled banner had a fly over by a "B-52", haven't seen one up close since Vietnam and let me tell you its still something to see.

Reaction Score
More importantly, how is it that ULM has TWO quarterbacks that can throw downfield, yet UConn's starting QB throws like a girl?

The funny thing is, there are people who think this is a good idea already.

Reaction Score

Not fair, there are some very good female athletes, particularly at UConn.
If you want to insult a QB, say that he throws like Tim Tebow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom