Add Another Elite Recruit to the List of Midnight Madness Visitors | The Boneyard

Add Another Elite Recruit to the List of Midnight Madness Visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Malachi Richardson just told me that he will be attending for an unofficial visits. He joins 2014 SF Devin Robinson and 2015s PF Jessie Govan and SG Will Jackson.
Nice

Reaction Score
That is a nice group of kids attending...I am telling I think that we have a shot at D.Robinson, but 2015 will be a breakout recruiting season for ollie

Reaction Score
malachi Richardson jessie govan and willie jackson are all ours according to the infamous crystal ball

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
malachi Richardson jessie govan and willie jackson are all ours according to the infamous crystal ball

Hear that, guys? Just commit when you're here and spare us all the trouble.

Reaction Score
Hear that, guys? Just commit when you're here and spare us all the trouble.

If they do, we don't even have enough scholarships available for all these guys. I'm counting 2 available for next year.

Reaction Score
If they do, we don't even have enough scholarships available for all these guys. I'm counting 2 available for next year.

that's assuming no transfers or a guy like Hamilton being one and done or a guy like Calhoun declaring for the draft after his junior year. These recruits aren't coming in for another two years.

Reaction Score
that's assuming no transfers or a guy like Hamilton being one and done or a guy like Calhoun declaring for the draft after his junior year. These recruits aren't coming in for another two years.

As I look at this roster, I see a bunch of kids with playing time.
Facey and Nolan are going to play lots. Lubin and Brimah are going to develop and play. Hamilton, Calhoun, Purvis and another wing (hopefully Robinson) can get 25 minutes each at the 2-4 positions. Samuel and another (hopefully Cassell) are going to share PG minutes, maybe ceding 5-10 to Purvis.

That's 10 kids. Maybe I'm not giving Tolksdorf a chance. I like him and his shooting, but he is going to have to break through. When I see all those names, I don't see possibilities for leaving unless Tolksdorf locks down a German contract. Hamilton could be one and done like his older brother, but is likely at least a 2 year kid.

3 scholarships is a possibility. This 2015 class should have kids looking to make a big splash as sophomores, because of Calhoun, Purvis, Hamilton leaving for the 2016 NBA draft. There will be a huge amount of minutes available at the 2-4 when those 3 leave (and I see all 3 leaving at the exact same time, if things go well for them).

Reaction Score
Development by players is not guaranteed and players also transfer back home if they get home sick. I think we have a solid group of players and hope no one transfers or enters the draft early. Time will tell.

Reaction Score

We hear this every year and every year it works out. Do not worry about the numbers, just worry about getting the kids to commit.

Reaction Score
We hear this every year and every year it works out. Do not worry about the numbers, just worry about getting the kids to commit.

Oh, I wasn't worrying. I was just stating it's a small class. You simply can't grab everyone up for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom