Adams May Practice Today | The Boneyard

Adams May Practice Today

Reaction Score
If he is symptom free, he may practice today. If so, could play Saturday.

"He's still in evaluation," coach Kevin Ollie said, after the Huskies 62-46 loss to Houston. "We'll see how he is able to practice tomorrow. We will make the evaluation and go from there. I think he is almost symptom-clear, but he wasn't quite ready to go today."

The team did not practice for three days, but when it returned to work Tuesday, Adams was not yet cleared. Usually a player has to be symptom-free for at least 24 hours before resuming activities where there is potential contact. Adams didn't participate in the pregame drills at the XL Center and watched the game from the bench, wearing his eyeglasses. If he is cleared to participate Thursday and has no setbacks, he could be a go for the Huskies game at Tulsa on Saturday.

Adams, Still In Evaluation After Blow To Head, Forced To Sit

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Interesting. I hope he is 100% for his health for a young guy. Second basketball. Honestly, I wonder what symptoms they are talking about. You have a good idea what they are right after the event. I recall when I had an episode of Vertigo they had me lay down, put two hand on my head, and turned my head to the left quickly, and one eye would flutter. Maybe asking questions? Walking a straight line? Any medical people in here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom