Adamec: UConn/ND in the Jimmy V in 2015...in Ct. | The Boneyard

Adamec: UConn/ND in the Jimmy V in 2015...in Ct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://snyuconn.com/uconn/notebook-uconn-nd-in-2015-jimmy-v-classic/#more-14227

Good news on the scheduling front for next year. The date and specific location in Ct. is not known
at this time.

2016 #1 Lauren Cox will be in the house this afternoon on an unofficial visit to ND.
She is expected to be at our game against SMU later this season. Hope we get her up here
on an unofficial visit too....or if it is in the spring it can be an official one correct?

Paying her way to ND does make it appear that she is open to going out of state...to somewhere.

Reaction Score
I read somewhere that her family is very religious, so ND being a Catholic school ( I think ) is a selling point. She sort of reminds me of Ruth Riley the way she plays.

Reaction Score
I read somewhere that her family is very religious, so ND being a Catholic school ( I think ) is a selling point. She sort of reminds me of Ruth Riley the way she plays.
ND is considered a Catholic school, in 'name only'. The Bishop of the diocese , does not consider ND a Catholic school. The Catholic Bishops no longer have their meetings at the school. It is because ND joined the, ' The Land of Lakes Conference'.

Reaction Score
ND is considered a Catholic school, in 'name only'. The Bishop of the diocese , does not consider ND a Catholic school. The Catholic Bishops no longer have their meetings at the school. It is because ND joined the, ' The Land of Lakes Conference'.

Name or not, an example is Arike who recently committed to ND citing it being a Catholic school as one of the factor.

Reaction Score
I think Arike was ours in the bag say Sadie or Nurse didnt commit to UConn. We have a better chance at Lauren because we will have only one center in Butler

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Could you clarify this comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog