Adamec Says Collier Has The Edge | The Boneyard

Adamec Says Collier Has The Edge

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Who pumps out an article at midnight?!

Lots of quotes; good stuff.

"Losing shows you quite a bit," Collier said. "There were a lot more things that stood out to me that I needed to get better at that may have been hidden if we won again. I would have been riding that high of winning. But I knew after we lost that I had to improve if I wanted to do everything I could to help us win again."

"The team dynamic changes every year," Collier said. "Last year I was needed to score more points, but this year we have more that can score so I don't need to score as much. I'm helping my team get better by making better passes or getting tips defensively or whatever.

"Personally, I definitely want to get better and there's a limited time to do that now."

Geno: "We need her as a team to be a really good passer, because she draws so much attention. When she catches the ball, nobody can stop her one-on-one. I don't care who they are. So when she catches it, she's going to score. But this time of the year, people aren't going to let you do what you're good at. And on our team, if you are not a good passer then you are not going to get a lot of things done. Pheesa is lucky that a lot of times when she catches it she scores so I put up with some of the stuff she does with the ball."

Huskies' Collier playing with winning edge

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
"I'm happy with how our team has come together," Collier said. "It was definitely a rough start. We're finally in our groove and playing with each other the way that we need to. The disappointment is that I think we could have done to faster. But we're here."

Interesting. If only I could read between the lines . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom